- User Since
- Nov 25 2018, 3:46 PM (65 w, 4 d)
Fri, Feb 7
Thu, Jan 30
The window title is left with double text.
Image taken without a network connection,
therefore there are no thumbnails.
Please add this patch as well.
This is probably a typo?
Now there are "Icons".
Jan 18 2020
Now there are a lot of errors with localization.
There is a message about them.
Temporarily fixed this problem with attached patches when building packages.
This error was originally described here https://phabricator.kde.org/D26665#594287
Jan 14 2020
But now the translation does not work.
This is reported here https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=415541
Now I am fixing this error with three patches.
Jan 12 2020
victorr (Victor Ryzhykh)
Volunteer RosaLab aka VictorR2007
No translation to on-screen switch sensor.
You need to apply the attached patch.
There is a small typo.
You need to replace the quotation marks.
Attached a patch.
Jan 11 2020
There is no translation for part of the lines.
This patch fixes the problem.
Jan 10 2020
I'm sorry I wrote the wrong way.
I saw this problem three weeks ago.
I hoped that she would be quickly fixed.
Version 5.17.90 is coming out in a week, but the problem is still present.
I wanted to draw attention of one of the developers to this.
This application, the master branch, has not been working for a long time.
It just crashes when you try to create an application launch button.
Jan 9 2020
Sep 28 2019
The text has ceased to fit into the window.
Gathered version from git for the current date.
Sep 21 2019
Sep 20 2019
Need to add this patch.
Sep 19 2019
The “Apply” button stops working after the “Times” mode is activated.
Before turning on this mode, the rest works fine.
To fix, you can delete the line “Mode=Times" from the file
~/.config/kwinrc and restart the session.
Sep 8 2019
Sep 6 2019
And such a patch with the separation of \n?
Sep 5 2019
I don’t understand what package is missing in CMakeLists.txt
I get an error during assembly
I collected another package with a new patch.
The CMakeLists.txt file lacks the packages needed for the build.
Installed many additional kf5 and plasa packages for assembly,
since I was too lazy to figure out which package is missing.
If you apply the attached file, the lines are added to the localization file, and the translation works.
Are you talking about this?
File /kscreen-5.16.4/kcm/kcm.cpp contains name
«KAboutData *about = new KAboutData(QStringLiteral("kcm_kscreen"),»
After renaming, the translation is displayed.
Attached a picture 2.
Incorrect filename "kcm_displayconfiguration" in the /kscreen/kcm/Messages.sh file.
Translation is not displayed.
Attached a picture 1.
Not all lines entered the localization file.
Text in patch
May 27 2019
This does not fix all files.
Mar 22 2019
Word "Folders" without translation
Mar 6 2019
Feb 14 2019
The build lost localization files.
Feb 11 2019
If you apply this patch, the translation works.
If you apply a patch
Many lines without translation.
Feb 8 2019
After changing the lines to
i18ndc("kcm_kwin_virtualdesktops", "@info:tooltip", "Remove")
i18ndc("kcm_kwin_virtualdesktops", "@info:tooltip", "Rename")
Dec 18 2018
Now the translation for these lines does not work.
Nov 25 2018
Now the group looks like this.
After clicking on it, the plasmashell falls.
You can check it on unstable KDE https://files.kde.org/neon/images/neon-devedition-gitunstable/current/
after updating from