- User Since
- Mar 2 2018, 3:40 PM (68 w, 3 d)
Fri, Jun 21
Does this window have too much empty space? Can it have less?
- I guess we wouldn't have too many devices in most of the cases.
- The device name is not often too long.
So can the default window size be reduced a bit? We wouldn't have to move the mouse too far from the chosen device to the Ok button?
Wed, Jun 5
Tue, Jun 4
Sorry, I sent a new patch to fix this: https://phabricator.kde.org/D21573
Please review it.
May 5 2019
May 4 2019
Why is it like this:
Apr 27 2019
Remove the padding of the bookmark bar
Apr 26 2019
Apr 18 2019
As demontrated in the video when the parabolic effect is near the edge that could show icons that look cutted out
How do you scroll?
Apr 12 2019
Apr 10 2019
Scroll only when a navigation key is pressed
Apr 8 2019
What happens if the user wants to open this directory with another program e.g. Dolphin (root mode), Krusader... ?
KRunner (Alt+F2) can somehow know about Latte and displays below Latte. Can you apply what Krunner does to the Folder plugin?
Apr 7 2019
Apr 5 2019
Apr 4 2019
Apr 1 2019
Mar 31 2019
Can you explain more about the number 58? What does "58=23" mean?
I choose 48 because I think it is the minimum size that top-left aligning still looks good.
Mar 30 2019
Mar 24 2019
Change the target of the patch
It's ok now. Thanks!
Hmm, I think the directory name is too long:
should just be:
Mar 20 2019
Are you ok with the new implementation? @hein
Mar 19 2019
Update code style, only fix the tooltip bug.
Mar 18 2019
Ok, it's fine now. :)
Mar 17 2019
Oh, I was about to ask you about this. Thanks for the fix !
Improve the code.
Mar 16 2019
Ok, it will be fixed.
Mar 15 2019
Small fix for margins
Yes, it works for me. How did you apply the patch ?
Delete the forgotten lines
Mar 14 2019
Use Font.Bold for the song name.
(I feel it's a bit too bold though when using Breeze Light)
Mar 13 2019
Increase the contrast between the song name and the artist.
- Using a bigger font size means less characters could be displayed. I don't see what is more important between artist/song.
- I don't think the topMargin is needed because there is already a space between the song name and the cover image.
Remove duplicated "ToolTipWindowMouseArea"
- Add 2px to leftMargin of track/artist. I don't set the margin of the Next button because it has its own padding.
- Resize the player icon when "minimized, we don't have a preview"
Mar 12 2019
Improve some stuff:
- Use smaller fontsize, lineHeight for track/artist
- "Anchor" albumArtImage's bottom to playerControlsLoader's top
- When artist == "", let the song name fill the width/height when possible
Mar 9 2019
Mar 8 2019
Mar 3 2019
Feb 25 2019
Ok, just a reminder in case you forget it. :)
If you only hide it, what happens with users unchecked it before? How can they change it when they see the dock length exceeds the screen length? I think you should also replace plasmoid.configuration.autoDecreaseIconSize in every line that read it with true.
Btw, should the "Decrease size automatically..." be always used instead of considering it as an option? Is there any case we don't want to use that option?
sorry I dont agree, zoom must be exposed in Basic Settings
Feb 24 2019
that depends also from how the user chooses between pixels or screen height
What bug does this fix?
- Because those 2 sliders are never used at the same time, then why do we have to display both of them?
Do you like this?
To me, they have the same importance as well as the attention.
The only difference is, as you said, to turn on/off a group of options: use ToggleButtons
Or like this: