- User Since
- Feb 17 2018, 7:15 PM (48 w, 7 h)
Nov 19 2018
Increment menubar file version number
Oct 18 2018
Oct 17 2018
Thank you for the quick review! Could you also land this patch for me? I don't have commit rights yet.
Pass SkipUrl to readSessionConfig to avoid double loading
Oct 16 2018
I'm assuming (based on the previous docstring) that loadMetaInfos at some point also opened the url and the old doc->openUrl(u); was a fallback in case it it did not not (feature disabled, first time to open url, etc). That seems to have been removed at some point, so now it tried to load metainfo based on an empty document (and empty checksum), which of course always failed. I can't find any drawbacks to always loading the file in one place, but please tell me if there was a reason for the two different methods!
Sep 25 2018
Remove "KRunner" from configure tooltip
Add ellipses and KRunner to configure tooltip.
Apr 5 2018
- Avoid one more unneeded updateCaption call
Apr 4 2018
You have a point (as usual) :D
- Revert to original emitFocused
- Style change
Apr 3 2018
- Move around caption update to catch more cases
Got stuck on a whole bunch of assignments and then a vacation, sorry about the delay :)
- Only update caption when the selected image completed loading and not when others have
- Merge branch 'master' of git://anongit.kde.org/gwenview into fullscreencaptionupdate
- Only update caption when the selected image is resized and not when others are
Mar 12 2018
Mar 10 2018
Thanks for the review!
Rebase to master
Mar 6 2018
- Remove unwanted blank line
Feb 28 2018
- Update documentation to avoid crop confusion
- More elaborate tooltip
- Use proper capitalization for tooltips
Feb 27 2018
- Update docbook with new button
- Improve description for icon text
- Switch to c++11 max function
- Rename fill ratio variable
Feb 26 2018
Feb 25 2018
Remove missed debug line.
Add missing scrollToSelectedIndex() for full screen thumbnailBar.
I have a fix for that. Should i update the current patch or upload a new one?
Feb 24 2018
Switch from signal currentUrlChanged to function setCurrentUrl, which solves the same issue, but also sets the new url, solving T8071.