- User Since
- Dec 4 2019, 5:36 AM (6 w, 3 d)
Thu, Jan 16
- removed unnecessary imports, fixed typo and identation
- multiple Dataset updated
Tue, Jan 14
- added useDataset attribute
- updated Smallnumbers.qml
- fixed spacing
- dataset for smallnumbers updated
Mon, Jan 13
- added detialed comment for maxSubLevel
- fixed typos, identation and removed "levels"
sorry for delay, everything is working fine now, i have added sublevels size inside json now and added setLevelData() and addNewElement() functions to create data, i have tried to describe them in comments too.i tested other activities too they are not affected by this change.
- added data building mechanism
Sun, Jan 12
i have updated the description, can you check it and suggest changes, if any?
can i go with this way?
Sat, Jan 11
Fri, Jan 10
- further changes in gletter.js with new hard copy
Thu, Jan 9
- modified gletters.js to repeat each domino thrice
- modified gletters.js to repreat each domino thrice
- added sublevel1 in dataset1, modified number of stars
- typo fixed on datset 3
- typo fixed
Wed, Jan 8
Fri, Jan 3
Tue, Dec 31
Sun, Dec 29
I you agree could you update the description of the current ticket, I would then copy paste it in ticket https://phabricator.kde.org/T12428
- solved pedagogical problem
Fri, Dec 27
- removed unnecessary imports
- change objectives and added duplicate dataset in redraw_symmetric
Thu, Dec 26
-added isDigit variable in gletters.js
difficulty for data 7 fixed
previous code was treating digits and numbers in same way and making shift enable in virtual keyboard for numbers too. so i just added a condition to ensure that letter is alphabet.
in below code while( offset < letters.length-1) will not run if we need to display only one letter in virtual keyboard, this is the reason for prior error of virtual keyboard in level 1.
- fixed typo and edit gletter.js to handle digits too
Wed, Dec 25
- deleted extra empty file
- updated diff
Tue, Dec 24
Fixed the error, rephrased the objectives as well but now it is affecting redraw_symmetric activity. For redraw_symmetric it is looking for a data in src/activities/redraw_symmetric/resource folder but i want them to share data of redraw activity . can you help me in this?
Updating D26186: Added multilevel dataset in redraw and redraw_symmetrical activity
Mon, Dec 23
Sun, Dec 22
i think the dataset has been changed now. there is no problem , which has more than 6 candy-receiver.
removed 'import "note_names.js" as Activity' as i didn't find it's importance even after checking thoroughly.
Sat, Dec 21
Hi, if work is still left in this task ,i would like to take it.