- User Since
- Feb 10 2017, 2:36 PM (147 w, 4 d)
Jan 10 2018
Dec 22 2017
Nov 18 2017
- the src/activities/activities.txt file was not added
- can you also add the alphabetical_order activity (from here: https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/pull/172/files) along with this diff?
Nov 1 2017
Oct 28 2017
No need to delete the alphabetical_order activity. What I meant was: everything in pull/172 + a GCText element containing the hints (which is there) + the hint bar button will only be available for alphabetical ordering activity only.
Had a quick look at the overall working of the activities, few thoughts:
- The hints should only be for the alphabetical ordering activity and not for the ascending order activity (to be confirmed with @jjazeix ) (since the numbers can be infinite, and the numbers can be > 9).
- The hints should be turned off by default (when the activity starts) so that the user only views it when they are stuck
Oct 22 2017
Looks good, I made few inline comments for some minor changes.
Sep 3 2017
Aug 29 2017
Aug 27 2017
Aug 26 2017
Aug 25 2017
Aug 24 2017
Aug 22 2017
Aug 21 2017
Yes, that will be simpler. I was thinking of creating a generalised function for calculating
the output for any given equations in string format. But I guess it is indeed too complicated
for this problem, thank you.