- User Since
- Feb 19 2018, 9:46 AM (4 w, 4 d)
Thu, Mar 15
Mon, Mar 12
Fri, Mar 9
Add the License header to the errors.h file and elaborate on the "placement new" code.
Thu, Mar 8
This bug was fixed while re-writting the mailcrypto in the pkey import / export patch
Rebase on develop because of merge conflict in "framework/src/domain/mime/mimetreeparser/tests/CMakeLists.txt"
Mon, Mar 5
Fri, Mar 2
Now works with messages that have attachments, and do the proper encoding.
Also, now with some tests
Thu, Mar 1
Wed, Feb 28
Tue, Feb 27
Mon, Feb 26
Thu, Feb 22
Feb 21 2018
- Properly forward the message (not an encapsulated attachment)
- Reference the thread in the new message
Forwarded mail still isn't displayed in clients (some clients (Evolution) even believe it's an empty message)
Completely remove the "ComposerLoadType" and use "ComposerController" directly for composer switching mode enum
- Add the modifications to copyBreeze.sh, duh
- Remove mimetype icons
- Set forwarded message name to original Subject + ".eml"
- Set forwarded message attachment to "inline" for client automatic display
- Add unit test
Feb 20 2018
Modified the copyBreeze.sh script to add missing icons.
- Do not set attachment name to the forwarded mail
- Move ComposerLoadType inside the ComposerController class
- Remove useless debug logs