- User Since
- Feb 24 2017, 6:42 PM (187 w, 4 d)
May 6 2020
May 5 2020
I had a look at this again. Updated to latest master of both kdevelop and kdev-php just to make sure I didn't miss a commit in kdevelop that might have influenced this, but my tests still pass just fine. Furthermore, I don't see what your patch would fix. The change you made is in a code-path that's unaffected by property types, and if there is a crash there it should've triggered just the same before the change.
Apr 9 2020
Hmm, this is odd.
Feb 1 2020
Jan 18 2020
Jan 13 2020
I would really like to have this in 5.5, so if there's no review by next weekend I'll merge as is.
Jan 5 2020
Looks good :)
Dec 28 2019
Looks good :)
Dec 26 2019
Dec 23 2019
Sorry this took so long! I have it ready to merge, just need to know the email you'd like me to use for the commit author
Dec 14 2019
I appreciate the effort, but I think this is the wrong approach. I really think the $ is part of the variable.
Hi! Sorry, I was just really busy and didn't have time to take a closer look.
Nov 25 2019
Looks good to me :)
Oct 27 2019
I agree that conceptually this should be moved to (or supplemented by) the actual language plugins, but also agree that this might be out of scope for this change.
As far as the PHP changes are concerned this is fine with me. However, I'd prefer those patterns to be unit tested and not just documented in comments.
Could you have a look at adding those tests?
Conceptually, this looks fine. However, like this we end up with two different descriptions of "Array of" types in the navigation popups.
While this shows integer arrays as int, for variadics it will show array of (int). I think at the very least both should be displayed the same.
Oct 7 2019
Mar 18 2019
Jan 9 2019
I'm afraid I don't know much about this either :-/
The fact that the unit tests are currently completely broken doesn't help. I did try them with and without this change and what I *can* say is that it's neither worse nor better.
Jan 5 2019
Nov 22 2018
Nov 17 2018
Oct 28 2018
Add more checks to the if-statements
Restructure if-statements in visitStaticMember.
Remove commented code from unit tests.
Oct 27 2018
Sep 5 2018
Aug 19 2018
Aug 17 2018
Split out duplicate code and reordered it a bit to make it easier to follow.
Splitting some code out into a separate function is a bit more tricky than I thought. I have prototype code for it, but it just doesn't quite work right (unit tests don't pass :( ).
I'll merge it for now the way it is and have a look at the refactored version after.
Aug 16 2018
Added more unit tests for bugs fixed by this :)