- User Since
- Wed, Aug 21, 5:06 PM (4 w, 1 d)
Mon, Aug 26
Corrected variable name numSplits.
Changed all sahres to value and updated currency to print the currency symbol.
Added the currency for the accout=nt/transaction
This should now give the proper amount.
I have replaced shares with value in: checkHTML.replace( valueVariable, MyMoneyUtils::formatMoney((*it).transaction().splits()[i].value().abs(), currency));.
As has been pointed out if one or more of the splits are in a different currency shares will give the wrong amount for the split.
Sat, Aug 24
Thanks for the review, please look at my changes.
Thanks for the feedback, my C++ skills are way out of date. I have made two of the three changes that were suggested. I do not understand the one about the currency and you reference line 206. That line gives the value in text not numbers. Line 207 gives the value in numbers and should be modified by the currency. My line 214 should give the value in numbers and is identical to line 207. It should be modified by the currency. If I am wrong please let me know.
Fri, Aug 23