- User Since
- Aug 22 2017, 7:25 AM (91 w, 6 d)
Sat, May 25
Wed, May 22
Tue, May 21
errata: the setDontChangeHlOnSave() function has nothing to do here.
more time I upload a patch.
The function setDontChangeHlOnSave() uses the m_hlSetByUser variable to avoid resetting the syntax highlighting, which I removed in updateFileType().
I could use another binary for this.
Sun, May 19
Sat, May 11
Now it's OK
- Add delimiters « »
Fri, May 10
- Fixes the menu alignment of the previous update
Thu, May 9
Some fixes for locations:
- Before, the word wrap was only applied in spaces and, in languages such as German, there are large words that pass under the scroll bar. This is corrected.
- Improves the alignment of the menu with respect to the trigger button in languages with Right-to-left layouts, such as Arabic or Hebrew. In those cases the menu is aligned to the left of the button (the idea is that the menu is aligned towards the center of the window, since it's shown on the edge of the window).
Tue, May 7
I'm going to move it to QListView (or QTreeView) in a future diff, I have checked and it isn't complicated to do.
Sun, May 5
- Allow to select an item with a single click, regardless of the configuration of the system.
Sat, May 4
Can you make this a QListView? I once heard the QListWidget will be deprecated in Qt6, rule of thumb is: always use Q*View instead of Q*Widget, since this then will also work in QML.
- Select the search text when showing the menu.
- Also use Shift, Alt or Meta + Return to select an item without hiding the menu.
- Fix style in signals/slots.
- Use constant variable for icon size.
- Use static_cast instead of dynamic_cast.
- Always use brackets in if/else conditions.
- Decrease unnecessary multiline comments.
- Update base.
Fri, May 3
Thanks for the comments, in a while I will update the diff with the suggestions/corrections.
Thu, May 2
Apr 6 2019
- Ok! Adding autotest references
Apr 5 2019
- Running make test, after adding a new file to autotests/input, will throw an error in "testhighlighter_test", "htmlhighlighter_test" and "folding_test", since references haven't been updated. It's normal to show you that error.
- You have to execute the autotest/update-reference-data.sh script to update the references (new files will be copied to folding, html & reference). When running again make test everything will work fine.
- Don't highlight as Error the "alias" keyword within rules
Better not to highlight anything in rules.
Apr 3 2019
- Update tests
- Apply changes in apparmor.xml, remove selinux-*.xml changes
- Fix some indentations
- Remove selinux-*.xml changes
- Remove "alias" in the "_end_rule" context and add some comments
- Fix some indentations
Sorry, I committed this diff, but it hasn't been fully accepted. Although I made the changes that mwolff requested. If there is a problem, I can undo the commit or update it....
Apr 2 2019
I have tested this a lot and it works well so far. I don't know if you have any disagreement with the last update (for example, using setTheme() with an empty theme, although I haven't seen this cause any problems)...
- Loop proposal
Apr 1 2019
- Don't store bool in StateData
Mar 31 2019
Mar 28 2019
- Fix attributes in "KDE" and "Vim (dark)" themes
Mar 25 2019
- Use QStringLiteral
Mar 24 2019
- Pass schema name as parameter
Mar 23 2019
- Add some comments
Mar 20 2019
- Fix theme names
Convert theme names from KTextEditor => KSyntaxHighlighting and avoid using invalid KSyntaxHighlighting::Theme objects.
Mar 19 2019
Mar 12 2019
It isn't possible to compile, because the elm.xml file has multiple issues :(
The script "data/schema/validatehl.sh" serves to verify the XML files:
cd syntax-highlighting/data/schema/ ./validatehl.sh ../syntax/elm.xml
../syntax/elm.xml:3: element language: Schemas validity error : Element 'language', attribute 'version': '1.0' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'xs:integer'. ../syntax/elm.xml:43: element WordDetect: Schemas validity error : Element 'WordDetect', attribute 'string': The attribute 'string' is not allowed. ../syntax/elm.xml:43: element WordDetect: Schemas validity error : Element 'WordDetect': The attribute 'String' is required but missing. ../syntax/elm.xml:84: element StringDetect: Schemas validity error : Element 'StringDetect', attribute 'char': The attribute 'char' is not allowed. ../syntax/elm.xml:84: element StringDetect: Schemas validity error : Element 'StringDetect': The attribute 'String' is required but missing. ../syntax/elm.xml:86: element context: Schemas validity error : Element 'context': The attribute 'lineEndContext' is required but missing. ../syntax/elm.xml:93: element context: Schemas validity error : Element 'context': The attribute 'lineEndContext' is required but missing. ../syntax/elm.xml:102: element context: Schemas validity error : Element 'context': The attribute 'lineEndContext' is required but missing. ../syntax/elm.xml:114: element itemDatas: Schemas validity error : Element 'itemDatas': This element is not expected. Expected is ( context ). ../syntax/elm.xml:4: element highlighting: Schemas validity error : Element 'highlighting': Missing child element(s). Expected is ( itemDatas ). ../syntax/elm.xml fails to validate
For example: </contexts> (line 133) must be placed before <itemDatas> and dsHexVal isn't a valid default style (use dsBaseN, look here). By solving it, maybe compile everything well.
Mar 10 2019
Yes, this corresponds to the bug you mention.
In the "Vim (dark)" scheme, bold="0" doesn't work either, since all the text is bold.
Mar 8 2019
- Update styles
In D19324 the icons for code and code-oss were added, which also need symbolic links for Flatpak (com.visualstudio.code & com.visualstudio.code.oss)
Mar 6 2019
Also missing the symlink for JDownloader (org.jdownloader.JDownloader.svg): https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.jdownloader.JDownloader
Mar 5 2019
I want to check the colors of this highlighter before doing the commit
Use: cmake ./ && make to compile
I still have problems with dsError + underline="0" :(
In "autotest/html" these aren't underlined, but when I open the file "test.logcat" with Kate, it's underlined.
I even tried creating a new Unix user, but the problem persists (I'm using KDE Frameworks 5.55.0).
Even removing the underlines in "Configure Kate -> Fonts & Colors", the problem persists.
Also clarify that the file "$HOME/.config/katesyntaxhighlightingrc" doesn't exist.
Mar 4 2019
Not seem, from what I see it is a recent bug. I just checked it in KDE Frameworks 5.48.0 (Fedora 28) and it works correctly
- Add tests
Mar 2 2019
Feb 27 2019
The MustacheJS highlight is modified in this diff: D19328
Feb 26 2019
Feb 23 2019
Feb 13 2019
I can add more examples in "autotests/input/highlight.php", for all the cases of languages included
Feb 12 2019
- Add unit test
It's good, I think it's a better solution ;D