- User Since
- Aug 22 2017, 7:25 AM (98 w, 6 d)
Sat, Jul 6
The files are re-licensed to MIT at: 9c5875af2713
That is complicated to do, we would have to make rules for all the columns before 72 and for all the possible matchings, which is a lot of work and would make the code difficult to maintain.
I think a better solution is to add the functionality to the highlighting engine, for example, allowing a rule to be forced in a column, so that it can be applied above of any context. It can be something like this:
<RegExpr attribute="Comment" context="comment" String="." column="72" forceColumn="true" />
Another option is to allow having a set of rules that are applied above of the rest of the syntax highlighting; something like "injecting" rules. Such a feature could also be used in the PHP highlighter, instead of the generator script. For example:
<InjectRules> <RegExpr attribute="Comment" context="comment" String="." column="72" /> </InjectRules>
Thu, Jul 4
Now I checked the patch well and I want to add some final recommendations before merging.
I think it's okay.
Wed, Jul 3
Franchin Matteo & Janus Weil responded and agree to the MIT license.
Only a small detail needs to be added. You also have to increase the version of the file.
Is there any progress with the licensing?
Otherwise I assume LGPL would be good enough, if a change isn't possible.
Sun, Jun 23
Fri, Jun 21
Jun 15 2019
Jun 12 2019
- Update tooltip of search bar
Jun 11 2019
- Correct code style
Remove this-> and return at the end of void functions.
Jun 10 2019
I changed QListWidget by QListView in D21712
May 31 2019
Could one adapt the theme and remove the color later?
Btw., would it be possible to remove the hardcoded color here: <itemData name="Alert" defStyleNum="dsAlert" backgroundColor="#EF9A9A" />
- Some fixes in attributes and update test file
May 30 2019
May 25 2019
May 22 2019
May 21 2019
errata: the setDontChangeHlOnSave() function has nothing to do here.
more time I upload a patch.
The function setDontChangeHlOnSave() uses the m_hlSetByUser variable to avoid resetting the syntax highlighting, which I removed in updateFileType().
I could use another binary for this.
May 19 2019
May 11 2019
Now it's OK
- Add delimiters « »
May 10 2019
- Fixes the menu alignment of the previous update
May 9 2019
Some fixes for locations:
- Before, the word wrap was only applied in spaces and, in languages such as German, there are large words that pass under the scroll bar. This is corrected.
- Improves the alignment of the menu with respect to the trigger button in languages with Right-to-left layouts, such as Arabic or Hebrew. In those cases the menu is aligned to the left of the button (the idea is that the menu is aligned towards the center of the window, since it's shown on the edge of the window).
May 7 2019
I'm going to move it to QListView (or QTreeView) in a future diff, I have checked and it isn't complicated to do.
May 5 2019
- Allow to select an item with a single click, regardless of the configuration of the system.
May 4 2019
Can you make this a QListView? I once heard the QListWidget will be deprecated in Qt6, rule of thumb is: always use Q*View instead of Q*Widget, since this then will also work in QML.
- Select the search text when showing the menu.
- Also use Shift, Alt or Meta + Return to select an item without hiding the menu.
- Fix style in signals/slots.
- Use constant variable for icon size.
- Use static_cast instead of dynamic_cast.
- Always use brackets in if/else conditions.
- Decrease unnecessary multiline comments.
- Update base.
May 3 2019
Thanks for the comments, in a while I will update the diff with the suggestions/corrections.
May 2 2019
Apr 6 2019
- Ok! Adding autotest references
Apr 5 2019
- Running make test, after adding a new file to autotests/input, will throw an error in "testhighlighter_test", "htmlhighlighter_test" and "folding_test", since references haven't been updated. It's normal to show you that error.
- You have to execute the autotest/update-reference-data.sh script to update the references (new files will be copied to folding, html & reference). When running again make test everything will work fine.
- Don't highlight as Error the "alias" keyword within rules
Better not to highlight anything in rules.
Apr 3 2019
- Update tests
- Apply changes in apparmor.xml, remove selinux-*.xml changes
- Fix some indentations
- Remove selinux-*.xml changes
- Remove "alias" in the "_end_rule" context and add some comments
- Fix some indentations
Sorry, I committed this diff, but it hasn't been fully accepted. Although I made the changes that mwolff requested. If there is a problem, I can undo the commit or update it....
Apr 2 2019
I have tested this a lot and it works well so far. I don't know if you have any disagreement with the last update (for example, using setTheme() with an empty theme, although I haven't seen this cause any problems)...
- Loop proposal
Apr 1 2019
- Don't store bool in StateData
Mar 31 2019
Mar 28 2019
- Fix attributes in "KDE" and "Vim (dark)" themes
Mar 25 2019
- Use QStringLiteral