- User Since
- Aug 22 2017, 7:25 AM (73 w, 4 d)
Wed, Jan 16
- Small correction in comment
Fri, Jan 11
Fri, Jan 4
Thu, Jan 3
- Small modification in comments
- Update test file
Wed, Jan 2
I asked in the thread of the Wesnoth forum, that appears in the wml.xml file (http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13781), if the changes are OK and someone has suggested to me that the array indices (array) aren't highlighted as tags, as well that I included it
Mon, Dec 31
- Fix RegExp of tag name
Nov 24 2018
- typescript.xml & typescript-react.xml: add some comments and the operator "!" after objects
- rust.xml: fix indentation.
The file uses tabs, but in one part I used spaces as indentation
Nov 22 2018
- Add tests
Nov 21 2018
- Update comment
Sep 28 2018
Sep 27 2018
I attach two files. The "usr.bin.firefox" file causes the error on line 31 and "usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test" on line 184.
I did debug with gdb and valgrind, but the information is not relevant, since Kate freezes and I have to kill the process (I think I used the term "crash" incorrectly :S).
I have done some tests and the problem is in the use of #pop!some_context on the main context ("_profile").
For example, formerly, when doing #pop!some_context on the main context, "some_context" was stacked on top of the main context, it did not replace it. Now, in KF5.50.0, the main context is removed from de "stack" and replaced by "some_context". In the AppArmor XML file I use #pop#pop!some_context in general to finish a rule and, in some cases, #pop!some_context is done in the main context, which produces the error in large files, since it is not a behavior that I envisioned.
Sep 26 2018
Sep 10 2018
Sep 9 2018
Aug 31 2018
Corresponds to the commit: https://phabricator.kde.org/R216:498f72d49a66ec05c71f3ec614698a6cb63c513f
- Small correction in a comment
- Update according to the latest change of "selinux.xml" (only single-line strings and better MLS/MCS levels detection).
I checked the highlight in several policies and made some changes:
- I verify that SELinux does not support multi-line strings (neither line continuation escapes).
- Small improvements in the detection of MLS/MCS Levels.
- Added "#line" of m4 (appears in the parser and I forgot to add).
Aug 28 2018
I'll do the commit this week, because I want to do a last test...
Aug 27 2018
- Remove deprecated permissions (7 keywords)
Aug 26 2018
- Remove selinux.xml & test.te
- Improve highlighting of SELinux CIL policies & SELinux file contexts
Aug 23 2018
- Add comment
I have no problem with using MIT!
Aug 21 2018
- Allow identifiers with Non-ASCII characters
Aug 15 2018
- Fix test (use Modelines in Python instead of Bash)
Aug 13 2018
- Corrects references erroneously included in previous update
- Add test & add DetectSpace.
I will update the diff including the tests.
So I keep the DetectSpaces rule and only delete the LineContinue.
Fix conflicts in references (I only changed the base with the last master)
- Update references.
Regenerate file "autotest/reference/usr.bin.apparmor-profile-test.ref"