- User Since
- Aug 22 2017, 7:25 AM (126 w, 1 d)
Dec 23 2019
Dec 22 2019
Dec 13 2019
Dec 12 2019
- Improve number delimiters (use lookbehind)
Dec 11 2019
- Fix autotest
Dec 3 2019
The version and kateversion are updated in D25276
Update kateversion to 5.0: use of POSIX character classes in regular expressions
- Update version & branch
- Update branch & remove autotests
Dec 2 2019
@dhaumann I take care to correct the version and commit this
- Resolve conflicts
- Resolve merge conflicts.
Captures can also be used without dynamic rules, for example in the regular expression: ("+)[^"]*\1
In these cases, a capture="true" attribute can be used to enable captures, but in dynamic rules the detection will be automatic.
Nov 27 2019
Now the object KateModeMenuList is obtained from the object KateStatusBar. I don't know if you prefer this way
- Get the KateMenuList objects using KateGlobal
Nov 24 2019
- Update comment
Nov 20 2019
Nov 19 2019
- Fix format
Nov 5 2019
Nov 4 2019
Nov 2 2019
Nov 1 2019
- Increase the menu size according to the font size, to improve the display
Oct 30 2019
- Increase margin of list - search bar in Windows
Oct 29 2019
- Restore scroll bar margins
- Fix font size/style
Oct 28 2019
No, the dynamic flag is used to insert the captures already stored in %N (the captures are stored in the RegExpr rules and then "inserted" in the rules with the dynamic flag)
QFontMetrics::boundingRect(text).width() doesn't deliver an exact value of the text width, since I detected that in some translations and some desktop themes the text goes below the scroll bar. This problem doesn't exist with QFontMetrics::horizontalAdvance(text).
I had also thought about using QRegularExpression::DontCaptureOption, which is equivalent to using (?:...), but I wasn't sure how much the real improvement in performance is. However, disabling captures avoids allocating unnecessary QString for each capture.
Oct 27 2019
Oct 10 2019
- TypeScript React: fix end-line regex
typescript-react: increase version.
ups! i will correct it
Oct 4 2019
As the delimiters in WordDetect rules were changed in D24378, I updated this diff only by making minor fixes in the Mustache/Handlebars definition.
- Restore WordDetect rules
- Use kateversion="5.44" (WordDetect with insensitive).
Oct 3 2019
- Add comment
i did it in: D24378
I think it makes sense to change this in WorDetect: verify delimiter characters on the left and right edge of the string, either inside or outside the string. I will make another diff with this.
Oct 2 2019
Indeed, WordDetect checks only the boundaries. What happens is that when using WordDetect with <tag, you need a border character before <, when it shouldn't.
That is, <tag will not match in the text: "word<tag>".
It's correct to use RegExpr with <tag\b instead of WordDetect.
Sep 29 2019
- Fix allocation in search names
Sep 26 2019
m_searchName is a pointer to an attribute of a KateFileType object (which may be the string translatedName or name), but in some cases a new string is created.
- Add boolean m_bHasNewSearchName to verify removal of m_searchName.
- Correct format in some comments.
- Remove friend KateModeMenuList and replace it with the "Factory" class.
- Undo changes in Mustache
Sep 25 2019
Sorry, that could go in another diff.
In the definition of Mustashe, I realized that using WordDetect requires a delimiter before <name. For example, writing text<table> doesn't match the WordDetect rule, so I changed it to RegExpr.
Sep 23 2019
In the function KateModeMenuList::updateSelectedItem() an empty QIcon is also created when selecting an item. It would be better to put emptyIcon as an attribute of the class and use it every time.