- User Since
- Nov 10 2015, 7:32 AM (205 w, 4 d)
Wed, Oct 16
I spent some time on this. It should be possible to at least cover the no metadata case with requests only on TracksData. What do you think?
Sun, Oct 13
Fri, Oct 11
I will continue to look at this.
Wed, Oct 9
Tue, Oct 8
Mon, Oct 7
- should fix indexing stopping for no apparent reason
- use KConfig configuration to show/hide progress on task bar entries
- more or less able to add and remove UPnP servers that have been detected
- react to network changes by querying again for all UPnP devices
- fix some small issues after rebase
@ngraham Thanks a lot for the feedback. I will work on it.
Sun, Oct 6
No need to hurry, I had started that a long time ago.
- load replay gain tags from file properties
- alsmost allow replay gain to be configurable
- improve logging of what happen during file system scan
- ensure all tests are OK when built without KFileMetaData
- do not index twice the files when starting Elisa
Fri, Oct 4
Mon, Sep 30
You have two ways to check if baloo index is looking correct:
- use dolphin search and search for all audio files ;
- use baloosearch command line utility (see https://community.kde.org/Baloo/Debugging#baloosearch)
Sun, Sep 29
Sat, Sep 28
I will add support for the configuration option without UI at first much like in D24148.
Oops, thanks for the review
Fri, Sep 27
Wed, Sep 25
Tue, Sep 24
Sorry for the delay.
Thanks for that. The screen capture looks really nice with the images for radios.
I have to check another thing to complete my review but please find my inline comment.
Mon, Sep 23
- partially implement navigation from the extra items in views list
correct modifications from arrow function to a simple short one
Sun, Sep 22
It has been reported in debian https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=940939
sorry for the delay, I had misread the description.
This patch breaks compatibility with Qt5.11 where Qt Quick Controls2 is in version 2.4.
I noticed it after Debian upgraded the package and I am unable to let Elisa run with it. I will try to work on a fix.
Fri, Sep 20
Thu, Sep 19
Sep 18 2019
Sep 15 2019
Sep 12 2019
Sep 11 2019
I will try to provide a good review as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.
Sep 10 2019
Sep 9 2019
- export the menu as "Application Menu"