- User Since
- Oct 10 2018, 11:35 PM (27 w, 3 d)
Sun, Apr 14
Ping on this.
Thu, Apr 11
Thu, Apr 4
Yes, it should. I had some oversights that I hope are fixed now.
- Bug fixing. Also, fixed some things I'd not seen before
Wed, Apr 3
I wasn't initializing m_wholeWords in searchLineEdit, that was causing it. Hope it works now.
Fixed variable not initalized. Also, now you won't find words split with -, like Oku-\nlar
Wed, Mar 27
Doesn't find anything no matter what direction.
Tue, Mar 26
- Well, now it proves it doesn't find anything, is this sufficient?
Are you okay with the method?
Mar 21 2019
Mar 14 2019
Mar 13 2019
Mar 12 2019
Just added some screenshots with the results.
Updated with new icons, should use latest breeze-icons. Also fixed typo
Mar 10 2019
Mar 6 2019
Mar 3 2019
I think it has most cases covered, I added a lot of tests which reflect on the new changes.
I'll wait on feedback.
Fixed word being in the same textEntity and added some new tests.
Mar 2 2019
Feb 27 2019
Removed useless code, remodeled tests and fixed corner case
Feb 23 2019
Added some tests to validate the diff, and fixed a bug.
Feb 22 2019
If I understood well, this should fix the binary compability issues.
Fixing binary compability issues
Feb 18 2019
I'll fix the binary compatibility issues, I didn't know it would break it.
This works properly for most cases, but still, it has some limitations.
If searching for r on a text, and the text contains R$, the R will be found.
Every word that has a space behind and a symbol after, or a symbol before and space after, or symbol before and after, will be found.
I guess that's a good trade-off, but we can work to improve it, if wanted.
Updated comment on SearchText
Feb 14 2019
Feb 13 2019
Feb 8 2019
It seems I can't get the text on the findBar widget, so I can't test if the text there is equivalent to the intended.
If it was found or not is not imperative to the test, since this is tested on the searchtext.cpp
Added two tests.
First one tests if the findBar was opened and second tests the decryption
Feb 7 2019
I don't know a lot about autotests, therefore I'm not so sure that it is implemented correctly. I can implement it, but I would need some assistance.
Changed decrypt to shellUtils. Implemented a test
Feb 3 2019
Changed find String to a encrypted base64 string.
Jan 29 2019
Jan 18 2019
There's better solutions than adding a new button, closing it.
As discussed in T8553, a button that does this would be more suitable.
Jan 17 2019
Tried some icons that come with KDE. We can't have the arrow down one since it's already used in page.
On the right side, like this would be good? If it is, I just have to get the right icons for it.
Left one expands, right one collapses all.
If we had the "Expand/Collapse all" elements button, is this still necessary?
You could expand it at your will.
Fixed bug when searching for strings with : and some cleanup
Jan 16 2019
There's some people asking for it on bugzilla, to change the search highlight color, but as Nate said, no other reader does this.
Jan 15 2019
Fixing it, other files went in.
I have a lot of free time as of now, and for the next month. I'm having fun tinkering with the source code, so I try to help as much as I can.
I would like to work on tasks of this list if you don't mind.
Code cleanup, only important parts should be changed
Jan 14 2019
Deleted signal, now I call the function after the file has been open
I'm okay in discarding it.
Not initializing the variable was causing crashes. Fixed it
Jan 12 2019
Changed variable names and deleted QString after use
Deleted remains and formatting issues
Made changes that allows file to be searched only when loaded
Jan 11 2019
It seems that it tries to search before copying the file, so I'm searching an empty string. Let me see what I can do to improve that. Maybe wait until the document is completely copied?
Jan 10 2019
Changed the code so I no longer use query.
one last change to avoid repeating code. I guess it's ready to land, just need a reviewer.
Using command find from terminal now opens FindBar
Tried that, not possible, it gets me compilation error.
Jan 9 2019
Deleted iostream used in main for debugging
Dec 6 2018
I can't land or commit to repository since I'm not a KDE dev.
Dec 5 2018
QString should be const, fixed it.
Forgot to delete debug options. Updated it
Nov 6 2018
Done, can land now
Nov 5 2018
permeability.h renamed to permeability_p.h and change Darcy to start at 33000
Reviewed with comments made on this diff.
Couldn't update D16681, creating new revision
Updated with permeability source code
- Updated source code with permeability class
Updating D16681: Updated with petroleum industry units