- User Since
- Feb 6 2017, 3:54 PM (145 w, 3 d)
Fri, Nov 15
Thu, Nov 14
How will this be merged? Will it be in time for Kde 19.12 ?
Tue, Nov 12
How can you interpret these weird charge_now values correctly? If the range is [1/1000, 901] Wh, while the real range is [0, 45] Wh, how does the charge curve look like while charging or discharging? Are there (continues) values in [46, 901] Wh? Do you assume all of those as 100%?
Mon, Nov 11
Are states > 100 or < 0 really well defined? Is it save to assume that a state > 100 can be associated with 100?
Yes : this is a percentage. States out of this value are bad hardware : I have a travel battery which shows crazy values along time, from 0,001Wh capacity till 901Wh (Real capacity is near 45Wh).
Thanks. Just some thoughts : designcharge is usefull if you want to see the percentage of charge you reach against what it should be with a new battery. For some adicional sensors, of course, even if I dont see what ones you are thinking about.
Wed, Nov 6
- hopefully correct all problems found in nice ahiemstra's revision
- - indentation corrected to 4 chars
- - function braces in newline
- - We can calculate charge even if current is <= zero.
Mon, Nov 4
So asking again for feedback, if I understand well how phabricator works ...
Mon, Oct 28
How to test : just add an ACPI cooling device to ksysguard, it would always show 0% before this patch. To find one cooling device that actually changes, you can use the 'acpi -V' command
Jun 3 2019
May 30 2019
- Added a loadtheme function to allow sound theme switching on config change.
May 29 2019
- Add .arcconfig file to the project to make contribution easier.
May 2 2019
I think I cannot commit as I never did ;-)