- User Since
- Feb 14 2019, 3:32 PM (26 w, 3 d)
Wed, Aug 14
I believe that the best approach would be to allow easy access to a list of user contributed radios (i.e. maybe via store.kde.org ). When testing, I have added one radio I often listen to and that was easy to do. We could easily delay that to a second stage. What do you think ?
Tue, Aug 13
- Fixed remaining if code style
- Rebase on master
Sun, Aug 11
- Fixed code style, warnings in databaseinterface
- Change names of signals/slots
- datamodel.cpp: Integrate trackIndexFromId and radioIndexFromId
- Split MetaDataDelegate.qml into EditableMetaDataDelegate.qml for editable fields
- ListBrowserDelegate: fix check on track number
- databaseinterface.h: rename updateRadioInDatabase to insertRadio. The method handles insert and update.
- databaseinterface: remove unrelated change
- MediaTrackMetadataView: rename radio bool property to isRadio
- datamodel: add one more type
- Missed qml declaration of ListRadioDataType
- DataModel::data: make a better check in case of radio data type
- DataModel::data: remove case for DurationRole/Radio.
- Added support for persistent state
- ViewManager::openListView fix wrong bool parameter
Mon, Jul 29
Thank you a lot for your advice.
Sun, Jul 28
Removed unecessary radioModified signal from ModelDataLoader
- DatabaseInterface::updateRadioInDatabase: better fields settings for radios on creation
- rebase on master
Sat, Jul 27
Thank you for your feedback, I still have one warning opening the detail view for a radio: "QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified". I am working on it.
- Fix display bug for the track mainLabel (-1 was displayed)
- Removed MediaRadioMetadataView and integrate it to MediaTrackMetadataView
- TrackMetadataModel: better integration
- Fix View Detail window not opening in single album view.
- ContentView: remove unecessary component for radios
- Removed unecessary lines and variables in qml
- DataListView: radio bool property is set from viewmanager
- Fixed warnings in DataListView by adding cases in datamodel
Mon, Jul 22
- Rebase on master
- NavigationActionBar: create radios button integration
- Make calls to MediaRadioMetadataView and MediaTrackMetadataView work
- Remove MediaRadioDelegate
- Removed RadioMetaDataModel
- Use resource role instead of http address role
- Removed RadiosView.qml
- Removed httpAddress Role from the UI
- Rebase, Reintegrate Create a radio button in NavigationActionBar.qml
Jul 12 2019
Thank you very much for your feedback, I will work on this revision this weekend.
Jun 25 2019
Added delete feature for a radio, delete button is in the editing window
Jun 23 2019
Create and edit a radio, first version
Jun 16 2019
Thanks, I am a bit struggling with my current workload. I will try to provide feedback as soon as I can.
Jun 5 2019
- rebase on current master branch
- fixed swich-cases not taking in account radio
- removed some comments and cleaned some code
- enqueue and replace button for all the radios in the view does not appears for the Radios view (suggestion from the vdg discussion, as a stream never ends, so adding several radios into the playlist does not make sense).
Jun 4 2019
Thanks, for now I just kept the thing working and I did not care about these warnings, I will take it in account and do the rebase also.
Jun 3 2019
It's blue because it's a mimetype icon and those tend to be colored. It could be copied and made into a monochrome device icon for you.
Jun 1 2019
I created a first version for the radio stream support with a view for the Radios based on the Tracks view.
Apr 30 2019
Just to keep you updated about my progress, I could read a radio stream within Elisa. I also could get some information from the stream like the current played song and update the information in the interface (in the headerbar and the playlist).
Apr 16 2019
Apr 15 2019
Apr 12 2019
According to the libvlc documentation, the method libvlc_media_new_location should be nice with some URL: https://www.videolan.org/developers/vlc/doc/doxygen/html/group__libvlc__media.html#gae1d3baee3f4610c6fe5818defcad3e6f .
I am deeply sorry for the silence, I was quite busy these days and did not see the notifications going on.
- Fixed some typo and removed empty lines
Mar 26 2019
Thanks a lot for your feedback
Mar 14 2019
Fixed use of the closeButton of Kirigami.InlineMessage with Connections in qml. I asked to Marco Martin and I thank him for his help.
Mar 12 2019
Thank you for your feedback !
- For Inline Message, use of Kirigami.Action's button instead of InlineMessage closeButton
Mar 9 2019
Here is one screenshot with the inline message :
Use Kirigami InlineMessage instead of the system notification
Mar 8 2019
Thanks, I can take a look at the Kirigami InlineMessage.
Thank you for your replies, I could push a diff: https://phabricator.kde.org/D19610 . I tried to follow the instructions as much as possible :)
you can see three screenshots:
Feb 27 2019
Feb 26 2019
Finally, I could use KNotification to generate on the clear action a system notification with an undo choice (the file elisa.notifyrc may be particular for the packaging, KNotificationGlobalConfigFile).
Feb 22 2019
Thank you, I have indeed a few questions after a first look at the code :
Feb 20 2019
Feb 18 2019
I am new here and I am very motivated to invest !