- User Since
- Feb 14 2019, 3:32 PM (48 w, 2 d)
Tue, Jan 14
Rebase on master
Sun, Jan 5
- remove unused includes
Remove synchronous checking in the model, use qml image statusChanged to handle errors.
Dec 5 2019
Dec 3 2019
Image Url field was not present on creation mode
Rebase: fix some not wanted changes
Rebase on master
Nov 28 2019
- Url validation in models, before the data is sent to the view.
Nov 15 2019
Fixed code style
rebase on master
Fix tests on DatabaseVersion table request
Nov 13 2019
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Nov 6 2019
- Remove useless affectation in error handling
Nov 4 2019
Fix binding loop qml message and add file:// to a local uri, if it is not an url.
Oct 20 2019
Thanks for your feedback,
Oct 11 2019
Fix qcDebug messages
Sep 29 2019
- Fixed wrong modification in databaseV14
- Set a database upgrade
- Rebase on master
Sep 18 2019
Thank you for the information.
Sep 14 2019
Make MediaTrackMetadataView open with width as argument. It opens with larger width for radios where http links can be long.
Sep 10 2019
- Fixed typo
Sep 9 2019
Should be good to land now.
Let me know.
Sep 8 2019
This issue is fixed but deletion of a newly created radio is not working.
Aug 22 2019
I may have two wrong test cases and some minor comments about the code :)
Aug 20 2019
I just have two questions about the behavior:
@jguidon Do you intend to continue to contribute to Elisa ?
Aug 19 2019
Should I land this patch for you or you have already a KDE developer account ?
Aug 14 2019
I believe that the best approach would be to allow easy access to a list of user contributed radios (i.e. maybe via store.kde.org ). When testing, I have added one radio I often listen to and that was easy to do. We could easily delay that to a second stage. What do you think ?
Aug 13 2019
- Fixed remaining if code style
- Rebase on master
Aug 11 2019
- Fixed code style, warnings in databaseinterface
- Change names of signals/slots
- datamodel.cpp: Integrate trackIndexFromId and radioIndexFromId
- Split MetaDataDelegate.qml into EditableMetaDataDelegate.qml for editable fields
- ListBrowserDelegate: fix check on track number
- databaseinterface.h: rename updateRadioInDatabase to insertRadio. The method handles insert and update.
- databaseinterface: remove unrelated change
- MediaTrackMetadataView: rename radio bool property to isRadio
- datamodel: add one more type
- Missed qml declaration of ListRadioDataType
- DataModel::data: make a better check in case of radio data type
- DataModel::data: remove case for DurationRole/Radio.
- Added support for persistent state
- ViewManager::openListView fix wrong bool parameter
Jul 29 2019
Thank you a lot for your advice.
Jul 28 2019
Removed unecessary radioModified signal from ModelDataLoader
- DatabaseInterface::updateRadioInDatabase: better fields settings for radios on creation
- rebase on master
Jul 27 2019
Thank you for your feedback, I still have one warning opening the detail view for a radio: "QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified". I am working on it.
- Fix display bug for the track mainLabel (-1 was displayed)
- Removed MediaRadioMetadataView and integrate it to MediaTrackMetadataView
- TrackMetadataModel: better integration
- Fix View Detail window not opening in single album view.
- ContentView: remove unecessary component for radios
- Removed unecessary lines and variables in qml
- DataListView: radio bool property is set from viewmanager
- Fixed warnings in DataListView by adding cases in datamodel
Jul 22 2019
- Rebase on master
- NavigationActionBar: create radios button integration
- Make calls to MediaRadioMetadataView and MediaTrackMetadataView work
- Remove MediaRadioDelegate
- Removed RadioMetaDataModel
- Use resource role instead of http address role
- Removed RadiosView.qml
- Removed httpAddress Role from the UI
- Rebase, Reintegrate Create a radio button in NavigationActionBar.qml
Jul 12 2019
Thank you very much for your feedback, I will work on this revision this weekend.
Jun 25 2019
Added delete feature for a radio, delete button is in the editing window
Jun 23 2019
Create and edit a radio, first version
Jun 16 2019
Thanks, I am a bit struggling with my current workload. I will try to provide feedback as soon as I can.
Jun 5 2019
- rebase on current master branch
- fixed swich-cases not taking in account radio
- removed some comments and cleaned some code
- enqueue and replace button for all the radios in the view does not appears for the Radios view (suggestion from the vdg discussion, as a stream never ends, so adding several radios into the playlist does not make sense).
Jun 4 2019
Thanks, for now I just kept the thing working and I did not care about these warnings, I will take it in account and do the rebase also.
Jun 3 2019
It's blue because it's a mimetype icon and those tend to be colored. It could be copied and made into a monochrome device icon for you.
Jun 1 2019
I created a first version for the radio stream support with a view for the Radios based on the Tracks view.
Apr 30 2019
Just to keep you updated about my progress, I could read a radio stream within Elisa. I also could get some information from the stream like the current played song and update the information in the interface (in the headerbar and the playlist).
Apr 16 2019
Apr 15 2019
Apr 12 2019
According to the libvlc documentation, the method libvlc_media_new_location should be nice with some URL: https://www.videolan.org/developers/vlc/doc/doxygen/html/group__libvlc__media.html#gae1d3baee3f4610c6fe5818defcad3e6f .
I am deeply sorry for the silence, I was quite busy these days and did not see the notifications going on.
- Fixed some typo and removed empty lines
Mar 26 2019
Thanks a lot for your feedback
Mar 14 2019
Fixed use of the closeButton of Kirigami.InlineMessage with Connections in qml. I asked to Marco Martin and I thank him for his help.
Mar 12 2019
Thank you for your feedback !
- For Inline Message, use of Kirigami.Action's button instead of InlineMessage closeButton
Mar 9 2019
Here is one screenshot with the inline message :
Use Kirigami InlineMessage instead of the system notification
Mar 8 2019
Thanks, I can take a look at the Kirigami InlineMessage.
Thank you for your replies, I could push a diff: https://phabricator.kde.org/D19610 . I tried to follow the instructions as much as possible :)
you can see three screenshots:
Feb 27 2019
Feb 26 2019
Finally, I could use KNotification to generate on the clear action a system notification with an undo choice (the file elisa.notifyrc may be particular for the packaging, KNotificationGlobalConfigFile).
Feb 22 2019
Thank you, I have indeed a few questions after a first look at the code :
Feb 20 2019
Feb 18 2019
I am new here and I am very motivated to invest !