- User Since
- Dec 4 2016, 6:41 PM (136 w, 1 d)
Sat, Jul 13
Does that mean it's ready to land now?
Put PhoneNumberRole after GroupsRole
Fri, Jul 12
Thu, Jul 11
Sat, Jul 6
Fri, Jul 5
Thu, Jul 4
Works quite nicely already. I still have some changes to the design in mind, so I will propose my changes in a merge request some time soon.
Tue, Jul 2
Mon, Jul 1
Sat, Jun 29
Fri, Jun 28
Tue, Jun 25
Mon, Jun 24
Work in progress: https://invent.kde.org/jbbgameich/plasma-phonebook
Nowadays angelfish is mostly usable as a daily driver web browser. The task could probably be marked as done.
Implemented in https://invent.kde.org/jbbgameich/qrca
Sun, Jun 23
Fri, Jun 21
As an explanation: Strictly speaking the dialer wasn't written as an application but part of the Plasma Mobile shell. Only shell parts should use PlasmaCore stuff nowadays, Kirigami should work for everything else.
PlasmaCore is not the correct way to get colors. As said, please use Kirigami.Theme. values.
Thu, Jun 20
Nice that you are working on it.
I noticed two things:
- Text is not readable due to the background Rectangles on the buttons. I'd suggest to use ToolButtons so you don't have to make them flat on your own.
- The design is currently very colorful, which won't look to good with all system color themes (breeze dark / breeze lite etc.) Instead you could use Kirigami.Theme.* colors which adapt to it.
https://docs.plasma-mobile.org/AppDevelopment.html should provide a good general starting point for app development. Any Qt / c++ libraries should be fine for the backend, the ui should use QtQuick Controls 2 and Kirigami.
Maybe https://github.com/AsteroidOS/asteroid-calculator could be ported to Kirigami and rebased on the Plasma Mobile app template.
Wed, Jun 19
Jun 11 2019
Jun 10 2019
- mobile: DocumentView: rename QQC2 import
- Unify imports
Jun 9 2019
Jun 8 2019
Can we possibly implement Kirigami interfaces for some of the things in plasma-integration?
Jun 3 2019
I don't think those properties are currently used anywhere.
- mobile: okularDrawer: Restore non-flat ToolButton design
- mobile: OkularDrawer: Add buttons to ButtonGroup to replace ExclusiveGroup
Please not that both screenshots are taken with https://phabricator.kde.org/D21549 included, since otherwise okularkirigami doesn't load the drawer anymore.
Jun 2 2019
May 25 2019
In my case Qt modules tried to use the wrong dependencies, like QtSql tried to use my system QtCore instead of the custom one. Maybe the rpath is not completely correct in the prebuilt Qt, but this made it work for me.