- User Since
- Jan 23 2018, 6:57 AM (64 w, 4 d)
Thu, Apr 11
It seems not isolated for different konsole instances.
Usually I have two konsole instance to save log files. one for serials com, one for adb log.
Thu, Mar 28
@hindenburg, Thank for your help to make it better.
Actually I tried to use URL instead before, but made the code more complex, so I gave up.
Wed, Mar 27
Please review and merge if everything is ok.
remove useless changes
adjust var name
Jan 19 2019
I think it's no necessary remember the directory across different launches.
- User want save log to same directory for two different sessions, they can open two tabs in konsole
- User want save log to different directories for two sessions, they can launch two konsole
Jan 18 2019
Jun 22 2018
the border width is 2pixels when QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO set to 2, but I think should be 1 pixel
Apr 27 2018
Can we land this change first?
Apr 19 2018
Apr 18 2018
Apr 17 2018
Please also review my tool tip.
@rkflx I add maigc key, so that we can toggle magnifier on/off use alt key
Apr 16 2018
I see, update diff
Add option to enable/disable
Apr 13 2018
different result on my side:
Apr 12 2018
@rkflx how about the border issue on your side? do you have any idea?
append video for right bottom case
Apr 11 2018
Update diff, restore the magnifier behavior so that it's same as the video
Apr 10 2018
- The border of the magnifier still looks a bit odd, because only on the top and on the left there is a black line, but this line is missing on the bottom and on the right.
It's strange, because on my side, it's ok
- Less jumping between displaying inside and outside the selection rectangle, because after every jump the user has to refocus and reorient. I already hinted at other apps with a static magnifier which I would prefer TBH (please try out "Shutter" to see what I mean). I guess if you don't want to go in that direction, you should at least simplify the behaviour in such a way that for each handle there are only two possible configurations: Either inside, or outside.
Actually, my design is follow a most famous IM in China, the magnifier always on right bottom side of mouse.
I don't think static magnifier is a good design. when we adjust the rectangle, I think we need focus nearby the mouse. can you image that mouse on left top but magnifier at right botton?
- For the handles centered on the edges, the magnifier should be centered in relation to the cursor. This is needed for consistency, e.g. for the top/left corner the magnifier is on the top/left (like right now), for the top/middle handle it is on on the top/middle (still missing), and for the top/right corner it is on the top/right (like right now). Behaviour when moving all the way into a corner is still not ideal, though, so again that's why I'd prefer the static magnifier.
this design is very complex
Apr 9 2018
Apr 8 2018
Mar 28 2018
I noticed a bug: when you drag from a side handle, the magnifier follows the cursor, not the handle.
I think that's a feature, because you might be interested in other areas than just the surroundings of the handle.
Mar 27 2018
Regarding size and zoom, you can adjust magZoom and magPixels.
Regarding the position, IMO, it doesn't matter whether inside or outside, just at bottom right side of the cursor. simple and less code logic
Below is my design
Mar 26 2018
Thank you ngraham
Tao Guo <email@example.com>
Mar 25 2018
just update diff, prev diff is still wrong
just update diff, prev diff miss some changes
- fix wrong rect width and height the pixels is start from 0, so the width should be start_offset - end_offset + 1
- fix right and bottom edge move unexpected bug
- select a rect, make sure the right/bottom edge is beside moniter edge
- drag the topleft, top, top right up quickly or drage top left, left, bottom left to left quickly, the bottom/ right edge move unexpected to fix this issue, just set x/y before width/height
Mar 24 2018
just like this:
Mar 23 2018
- This patch add a magnifier for pixels around mouse. it can help us to precision cutting image
Fix HiDPI support
Feb 5 2018
I have no commit push rights. You can push this commit to git use below info:
Tao Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>