- User Since
- Jun 5 2015, 8:50 PM (184 w, 2 d)
One task would be to move the code of KImageAnnotator (which currently lives at https://github.com/DamirPorobic/KImageAnnotator; with a dependency to https://github.com/DamirPorobic/kColorPicker) to KDE infrastructure.
Mon, Dec 10
Yes, current master does not compile because of that. Sorry. #include
<QString> works. I cannot commit ATM.
Sun, Dec 9
Sat, Dec 8
I can imagine to have a second combobox which is defined per tool. It would contain commonly used options.
For the "Cppcheck (C++ only)" mode, the option would have to define arguments to the tool and make changes to the default file filter.
Hmm. Now, I am in doubt if calling Cppcheck on header files directly is such a good idea after all.
- Fix texts and increase versions in .rc files
- const and i18np
+1 for leaving Save As on top level.
- Remove quotes
- Add short description for each tool and make first character of name upper case
- Show number of processed files
- Disable start button while analysis is running
- Use QRegularExpression
- Rebase on master and Use better method isSuccessfulExitCode
- minor comment change
- Replace info label with a much smaller button which shows a tooltip on click
Wed, Dec 5
Mon, Dec 3
Sun, Dec 2
- Adapt comment and remove one more CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
- fix whitespace
- add comments
- assertions and comments
- Simplify code; error handling
- Put new File items at base level similar to Gwenview
- rc file: increase version
- simplify code
Sat, Dec 1
- remove last commit
Fri, Nov 30
Sat, Nov 24
- Make actions available from the File menu
- Keeping "Save As..." at the top level is fine with me.
- Putting some of the Close actions in a submenu - as you suggested above - sounds good, too
- How should the submenus be named?