- User Since
- Jun 5 2015, 8:50 PM (167 w, 2 h)
Wed, Aug 8
Rebase on master
Jul 16 2018
+1; great to have also text on the Configure button (as a new Plasma user I thought this was just a non-clickable icon)
You're welcome. And: thanks for the patience to help improving this patch comes also from my side :).
Jul 15 2018
- Module.ui: add horizontal spacers
What do you think about this minor layout change? It is noticeable when the window is resized horizontally. Instead of centering the grid's middle line, it makes the left and right padding space to the window border equal which looks more pleasing at least to my eye.
- Module.ui: Fix glitch near KernelName
- Avoid double connection of copyToClipboard
- Hide dummy label
- Better naming of loop variable and optimize loop code
- Use setShortcuts to simplify code
- Use setShortcuts to simplify code
Jul 14 2018
+1. I have a similar experience with the red X-Button as shown here for the Activity Manager:
Jul 8 2018
I am rather familiar with KMoreTools but not with the rest of KNewStuff.
Jul 7 2018
Jul 6 2018
The spirit goes in the right direction; please proceed :-). Note, that Kate's project plugin also uses KMoreTools.
You are the most awesome person in the world today.
Jun 29 2018
@aacid I used your suggestion to fix the message. It sounds more natural and fluent. From my side this is now ready to land.
- rebase on master
- improve "enable all messages" message
- improve "difficulty warning" message
- Fix spacing: use tabs instead of spaces
- Make method const
- info comment
- Remove the now useless "not set" string
- Set shortcut text with Qt methods and omit the translation context string and \t
- Rework the Module.ui layout to fix the spacing
- Add dummy label to remove special case for "Distro"
- Use C++11 for loop and add qAsConst
- Make RTL aware by not removing the colon
- Improve translation context message
I added some qDebug code in Module::copyToClipboard() and noticed that the method is always called twice when the Copy to clipboard button is clicked.
Thanks Henrik for the review. I fixed the layout and it looks now like this in Qt Designer:
Jun 25 2018
Jun 24 2018
Ok from my side. Please let also Dominik give his approval.
First of all, thanks for adding this feature. This was missing a long time :-). I will do some comments in the code.
May 30 2018
To summarize the current reviewers responses,
I agree with the general UI best practice. But this change is different. As far as I understood the program, there are two modes: "Enter/edit a game" and "Play the game". The "Check" action is currently always grayed out during "Play the game" because it makes no sense there. And the "Hint" action only makes sense when playing the game not when creating one. In either mode, the user gets more confused because a deactivated button indicates that it might come available which is not true (as far as I can see it).
The text should use title case: "Kill a Window"
- use auto, add comment
- Handle colon (:) problem for translating and fix one label bug
- Fix comment
- Clean ui file
- Shortcut handling
- Translate the Distro string
- Rename button to 'Copy to Clipboard' for more clarity; and consistency with other applications
- Use a QList of QPairs to collect labels and then use a loop
May 23 2018
- Enable Hint button again when after solved puzzle Undo was used
@rkflx: Hi Henrik, I resolved all your code remarks. Could you look it over and give a go to have this landed.
- clear history on restart
May 16 2018
- Also remove outdated VERSION file
- Bug 357999: improve "Low Difficulty" warning
May 15 2018
- use tabs in files where mostly tabs instead of spaces are used
- change spaces back to tabs
- ksudokuui.rc: increase version
- use tabs instead of spaces
- fix whitespace and improve if statement