- User Since
- Sep 19 2017, 2:39 AM (92 w, 11 h)
Mar 14 2018
Of course. This is my first unit test, tell me if this one is okay. It passes on my machine. Before my patch, only one context with 6 declaration was created.
Oct 9 2017
Can you push that for me? I don't have the rights for pusing. My email is gufideg at gmail.com. Thanks.
- Remove code duplication in cmakecachemodel.cpp
Here's two screenshot of the new ui:
- Fix a bug where STRINGS were not filled when cache variable also marked as advanced
Oct 8 2017
My email is gufideg at gmail.com. Thank you for your patience in this review.
- Removed else brakets in else if
- Added a comment to explain the operations done to warning string and optimizations
Oct 4 2017
Oct 2 2017
- Clear -Werror instead of removing it
Sep 27 2017
- Remove '-Werror=' properly and only if found at the start of the string
Sep 26 2017
- Changed std::copy_if to erase + remove_if in the same container
- Revert "Filter out warnings as error from parser's compile flags"
- Filter clang flags in the clang parser
Sep 25 2017
@kfunk I'll check this out soon!
Sep 19 2017
- Reverted Wno-error, and appending extraArguments at the end of options
Seems reasonable @kfunk . I'll update this patch accordingly. Although, I think there should be an option to "override" buildsystem arguments for the parser, to enable more fine grained option about what warnings the parse emit or not.