- User Since
- Nov 30 2018, 8:57 PM (25 w, 2 d)
Feb 6 2019
Jan 15 2019
Jan 14 2019
Sure, thanks. But how do I do that? Can I just push the commits?
Jan 12 2019
- Fixed build options order
- Refactored new build dir to avoid duplicate configures
- More polish for the New build dir dialog
Jan 11 2019
Jan 5 2019
Thanks for the input concerning the canonical paths. I have tested the plugin with different setups containing symbolic
links and haven't encountered any issues. Regardless, I have canonicalized the paths just to be safe.
- Use canonical paths
Jan 4 2019
I also don't know why the icons don't show up. I have oriented myself on the code from the CMake plugin, and I don't know what I am doing different/wrong. Maybe KDevelop has to be installed in a system directory (/usr) for this to work?
Jan 3 2019
This segfault is/was most likely caused by a missing Ninja builder plugin. I have added checks to prevent the segfault from happening.
- Make sure that the ninja buidler exists
Dec 31 2018
- Fixed typo
Dec 14 2018
Dec 2 2018
- Only configure when config changed
- Better status handling in the settings UI
Dec 1 2018
- Some code cleanup
- Fixed typos and removed translations
- Fixed typo in icons/CMakeLists.txt