- User Since
- Aug 13 2018, 1:21 PM (48 w, 6 d)
Fri, Jul 19
Sun, Jul 14
Oct 31 2018
Updated. Thanks! I will push it :)
Oct 29 2018
- changed as requested, will push tomorrow or so
- Initial test, works with the patch, fails without :)
Oct 27 2018
Oct 22 2018
- updated based on the suggestions from Milian Wolff
Oct 21 2018
Sorry, forgot to push it. Should it go to 5.3 or master?
- updated again master
- mentioned templates in commit title
Thx for the review :)
I will update the patch (and post it here again).
Oct 9 2018
Changed to (correct) ktexteditor repository. Someday... I will learn how to use phabricator :)
Oct 7 2018
This did not work for templates as "isComment" uses line attributes and at the time the template is inserted it is always "C/C++ Code/Data"-attribute never a comment. It only becomes a "doxygen comment"-attribute after the template "editing" is finished.
Oct 4 2018
Used PATH_SUFFIXES to cleanup the find_path a bit more
Oct 3 2018
Added additional search PATHS with CLANG_LIBRARY_DIRS, like it was used in the original version (without this patch). This should hopefully work on opensuse as well.
"cpuid.h" on my system is in (listing ALL locations):
- and a few in /usr/src/linux-* (linux kernel sources)
Oct 2 2018
Sorry, you are right. I forgot the most important part of the patch. Sorry for the noise :(