- User Since
- Sep 22 2016, 10:42 AM (203 w, 5 h)
Apr 3 2019
Mar 18 2019
May 13 2018
Feb 22 2018
Feb 13 2018
Feb 12 2018
Feb 6 2018
Oct 2 2017
- Remove check for currentPort which is no longer needed
Sep 29 2017
Thanks for the hint! I didn't know I could use FormFactor directly to reference the Device's formFactor property. Indeed now it looks much better.
- Use the formFactor attribute of the Device directly
- Use form_factor from device to select the icon for a profile
I wrote in the summary above the contents of the string variables we could work with so that it's clear I couldn't find any other way to extract that information. If you have any other idea (any other variable to use for the match?) I'm happy to test it.
Perfect, thanks, I'll do that
If I move it to the end, then the player device will show a headset correctly anyway since no other condition matches but for the capture device, a microphone icon will be shown instead of the headset.
Hmm, you're right, there's no audio-headset icon in breeze, it's inherited from oxygen. Should we use it while we request an audio-headset icon for breeze? or should I revert that change and use headphones in the meantime?
- We have a headset icon, so use it for headsets
Mar 23 2017
Mar 17 2017
Feb 8 2017
Dec 13 2016
It seems other parts of kdepim already really require KF5 5.28, so there's no point in requiring less here
- Change back REQUIRED_KF5_VERSION to KF5_VERSION
- Set the required KF5 version (5.26.0) with a variable
- Set the ECM dependency with a variable
Nov 11 2016
Nov 10 2016
Nov 9 2016
Nov 4 2016
Nov 2 2016
- Moved testfindpreferredimage to an autotests directory
Oct 31 2016
@hpereiradacosta thanks for reviewing this. Can you cherry-pick the commit for Plasma/5.8?
- Increase width by MenuButton_IndicatorWidth+2 instead of adding a new enum entry
- Adjust the distance method to work with QUAD HD resolutions
Oct 28 2016
Converted the test to use QTest
- Converted the test to use QTest
Oct 25 2016
I don't know why, but it seems arc diff doesn't work anymore and I have to use arc diff HEAD~7 to include all 7 commits
Include all 7 commits
Oct 24 2016
All issues done
- Only call PostLastGuardedFrame when OpenGLCompositing is set
Include all 6 commits
- Use only one timer to detect freezes and other optimizations
- Test 3 frames for freezes by default
Oct 23 2016
Btw, I tested the last commit on a virtual machine simulating the freeze with a sleep. I'll check tomorrow what's the minimum value for m_maxFramesTestedForSafety that works to detect the real freeze and update its default value.
- Remove most overhead caused by the freeze-detection thread
Oct 22 2016
How many frames do we need to detect the freeze? I think 30 frames is too much by default. It's adding quite some stress on startup (lots of write to config, lots of additional threads started). Assuming we freeze with tripple buffer when trying to get the next buffer 4 frames should be sufficient to trigger the freeze?
Oct 21 2016
I tested this patch but it didn't work at detecting the freeze. Fortunately, after debugging kwin for a bit I worked on this and made a version that detects the freezes correctly.
Oct 20 2016
Oops, sorry, I wrote a reply yesterday but forgot to submit it :/
Oct 18 2016
Oct 11 2016
Oct 7 2016
Sep 28 2016
- Add QUrl::AssumeLocalFile and assume Qt > 5.4.0
- Move logic to show/hide avatars from components/SessionManagementScreen.qml to Main.qml
Sep 27 2016
Thanks for your comments. I should warn you that this is the second time I touch qml code, so apologies in advance :).