- User Since
- Aug 25 2015, 3:47 PM (155 w, 23 h)
Thu, Jul 26
Tue, Jul 24
Wed, Jul 18
Tue, Jul 17
Jul 16 2018
Jul 6 2018
Jul 5 2018
Jul 4 2018
Jul 3 2018
Thanks! I had no idea what was causing the error.
Jul 2 2018
Jun 27 2018
Jun 25 2018
Jun 22 2018
Jun 18 2018
There is a side effect here that AF_SimpleCalculate now returns a localized number which will have group Seperators according to the system locale. See my inline comment about this.
Force consistent locale in calculate text test to avoid
Update the calculatetexttest and simpleCalculate PDF with
formatting removed from the fields in simple calculate.
Just noticed that this breaks the calculatetexttest as I've accidentally also added Formatting (which Acrobat did automatically) on the calculated fields in that test document.
The test is D13588
Apologies for the delay. Some travel, some sick days and some other work and the weeks fly by ;-)
I'm getting back to this now.
Jun 12 2018
Jun 1 2018
May 31 2018
Yes, I plan to add a test for this.
May 29 2018
- Simplyfy page lookup in processFormatAction
- Clarify comment about the need to refresh calculated
fields in processFormatAction.
Remove spurious comment
Removed to currency and extended numberToString to handle this, too.
Use QTRY instead of QTest::wait. This is acutally much faster.
May 28 2018
Don't eat the MouseRelease event if it is outside the widget
- Fixed precedence of activation action over mouse release action.
- Only activate mouse released if release is inside the widget.
- Fixed check for Poppler 0.65
Include duplicate cals from editFormList and editFormCombo
May 23 2018
I'll upload a new patch. (sorry for delaying my okular work, I'm currently still a bit swamped by the efail hype)
May 18 2018
Works in Ubuntu 18.04 with default breeze theme:
Ugh, Sorry for overlooking these.
May 17 2018
May 11 2018
I did not know when adding f0a80a67 that pushing to the undoStack automatically executes the redo function.
May 8 2018
- Removed a spurious emit when calling signalAction.
- Updated to API of update poppler patch.
- Fixed leaking the additional actions.
May 4 2018
Changed mouseRelease event to fallback to activationAction
MouseReleased indeed needs some different handling. It only works in the tests for the Button's as they trigger the "MouseReleased" action as the activation action.
May 2 2018
Turned out that this actually does not need much code (with some preprocessor macros).
As both Bugs mentioned here have multiple issues (Bug 307304 needs the display java script object, Bug 306818 needs visible read only fields) and I want to avoid muddying the waters, I've built a test PDF that can be used as a basis for a unit test:
Apr 30 2018
I'll keep the issues you mention in mind, but my current work is for a customer so I'll have to prioritize issues for them.
But I will also look at some other bugs / issues, like the focus in / out thing and stick around as a KDE developer even after the current work is done. Although my main focus is and will be Kleopatra. ;-)
For the record Key Source (origin) is part of Key / UserID in GPGME 1.11.1
All done :-)
Yes :-) I think so.