Sun, Nov 10
Sat, Nov 9
Wed, Nov 6
Sun, Nov 3
Any news? Could be good to have in the new release if it fixes the issue.
Sat, Nov 2
Fixed for 2 players mode.
Commited in https://commits.kde.org/gcompris/ce5d3f736b0ebd831c66da04a14eea6c7609a027
Thu, Oct 31
Pushed in https://commits.kde.org/gcompris/3b46ce7df23b7c8a18e626ebb7320413943139ef
Defaults to it in all activities except railroad and roman_numerals
Voices recorded for en_GB, fr and ml.
Commited on gcompris-data repository, and rcc files updated on the server.
note: for en_GB we did our best, though if a native en_GB woman provides a better recording we can update it later.
Wed, Oct 30
It's merged, please check the master branch to be sure it works fine :)
update from Timothée
Tue, Oct 29
Do you plan to do the changes to add the pop-up as I described, or should I do it?
Good idea; Here we can record voice for English, French and Malayalam, will be done today.
Though knowing that people may not be able to send this new voice for all the languages, maybe we can keep the "check answer" as fallback in case "try again" is not there ?
Mon, Oct 28
Sun, Oct 27
@timotheegiet what do you think we can do for the layout?
Do you have an idea for a potential button to set as "display the taken pieces"?
Then, I would suggest a single line/column with all taken pieces (separated by colors), that should take less room.
synchronized with master.
Logic is good, just need to find a better way to display them.
Thu, Oct 24
Wed, Oct 23
Build script updated, works fine for 32b.
Need test for 64b but for 32b, it works fine with Qt5.12.5, Qt5.13.0 and Qt5.13.1
Uses libssl_1_1.so and libcrypto_1_1.so if Qt < 5.13.0
minVersion set to 22
Tue, Oct 22
it does not seem to be the case. I updated the script to keep metadata from ogg to mp3 conversion, but didn't manage yet to find something for aac :/
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtmultimedia-audio.html#metaData-prop to be tested :)
Mon, Oct 21
Tue, Oct 15
Can you add a unit test for the ApplicationSettings changes?
I did one new comment in https://phabricator.kde.org/R2:d3224edb5edc6f21dab3880351e11683f9e60a99
At some places, can you take a look if you can use algorithms instead of while/for loops (using filter for example if it works to do the difference between filtered music and all music)?
@dekumar I can't test but it seems there is also a package qml-module-qtsensors, can you check if installing it solves your issue?
Oct 9 2019
Oct 8 2019
Oct 6 2019
Hi, thanks for the update. The design needs to be improved: we should not use a button to display the actual music (except if you plan to use it to select the playable pieces of music (point 3)). We'll also need to clean up the filenames so we have something understandable displayed.
Sep 27 2019
Sep 17 2019
You can already find GCompris on the Google Play store :)
Sep 9 2019
Sep 6 2019
I just tested and the file was not saved, but it should already be present: https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git/tree/android/AndroidManifest.xml.cmake#n36
Sep 5 2019
Sep 4 2019
Sep 1 2019
Commited in https://commits.kde.org/gcompris/57985fcaf8191860eca3648f34d1919b8b450d42, thank you!
Aug 31 2019
I have this warning when starting alphabet-sequence: qrc:/gcompris/src/activities/planegame/planegame.js:81: TypeError: Cannot read property 'bar' of undefined
Except this, it is good for me
I did two really small comments.
It misses the configuration in activity to be able to change the dataset directly.
Except this, it's good and ready to be merged when done, thank you!
Aug 30 2019
Aug 29 2019
Aug 25 2019
Aug 20 2019
Thanks for landing this. If we could get this deployed to the stable branch as well (given it's a build fix) that would be fantastic.