Wed, Nov 6
Tue, Nov 5
Thu, Oct 31
Actually now I see digital electricity was in the list of the task description, but as the user's answer is always in place after pressing ok, I do think "check answer" makes sense.
I tested and found more activities where the voice "Check answer" made sense, so I changed those too :
find the day
letter in which word
woops indeed I forgot that; now done :)
Wed, Oct 30
Voices recorded for en_GB, fr and ml.
Commited on gcompris-data repository, and rcc files updated on the server.
Tested on master, all works good :)
Tue, Oct 29
Here are my little changes (adapted the overlay color and size, the captured pieces size, and add hide-on-click-overlay).
Good plan then :)
Actually we'll record those voices tomorrow, will be easier.
I'll update the voices rcc on the server after that.
Since aman managed to fix the remaining bug, I'd say it's good to merge now.
Ok, the "missing track" issue is fixed, at the cost of bringing back the "restart needed to re-enable music if started without" bug.
As I noted in the commit comment, ideally fixing both would be best, but if not possible it's less bad to keep the restart-needed issue than the missing track one.
Do you plan to do the changes to add the pop-up as I described, or should I do it?
Good idea; Here we can record voice for English, French and Malayalam, will be done today.
Ouch, actually I found a last remaining bug: when the music reaches the end of last track in the list, it restarts on track 2 instead of track 1... (it doesn't happen when using the "Next" button, only when playing normally).
I'll look at it.
All features completed, bugs fixed, and thoroughly tested.
@jjazeix can you please merge it to master ?
Mon, Oct 28
Sun, Oct 27
I added a note about this in gcompris-data repository ( https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris-data.git/commit/?id=e0537083aebc8136c123cfe4094d43ccdb43bd30 ).
Let's keep those images a little longer for retro-compatibility with pre-0.95 versions of GCompris.
task resolved long time ago, closing it.
Like I said in previous comment, I'd like to have the list of taken pieces in a separate pop-up view.
For this I would add a new button with a new icon (here is a proposal).
Thu, Oct 24
Tested for 64bit:
I updated the script and it works ok, except again openssl is not working (same error as yesterday).
If I use instead the prebuilt libs from KDAB it works.
Wed, Oct 23
Found solution: we need to copy the files as libcrypto_1_1.so and libssl_1_1.so :)
Ouch, looks like there is now an issue with openssl :(
when trying to download voices and stuff, error message: "Erreur de téléchargement (code : 99) : TLS initialisation failed"
Tested here with Qt 5.12.5, works ok.
notes: I didn't use the options -DANDROID_PLATFORM=android-21 -DANDROID_API_LEVEL=21 , and instead edited our AndroidManifest.xml.cmake with minSdkVersion 22 (as 21 won't work with openssl 1.1.1) and target 28 (as required now by play store).
Tue, Oct 22
All rcc files updated on the server with proper tags (artist, title, year and copyright in comments) :)
For the copyright info I'll add them in the COMMENTS tag.
Indeed, here I found a way to transfer metadata to aac using id3v2 command line, at least for ARTIST, TITLE and YEAR.
This should be usable for mp3 too, I'll update the script accordingly.
Thanks, I'll add the tags to ogg files; I've read ffmpeg should keep them during conversion by default, I'll double check and update the rcc on the server.
Thu, Oct 17
Oct 15 2019
I updated the music set on the gcompris-data repository, and uploaded the .rcc files to the server.
Let me know if you find any issue with that new set.
Oct 13 2019
Oct 10 2019
Tested quickly, it seems to work fine.
Oct 1 2019
Sep 23 2019
Sep 21 2019
Sep 17 2019
Sep 16 2019
Sep 15 2019
Sep 1 2019
Aug 21 2019
Thanks. To me it looks good.
Though waiting for others comments too.
Aug 20 2019
Tested, all works as expected.
There is still the star level associated with the datasets which need to be properly set, as on most of the datasets you added...
Beside this, the rest looks ok.
Tested, for me it's good to merge.
I wait for other mentors advices on the code before pushing the "Accept Revision" button.
I tested the patch on multiple_dataset branch, and noticed several issues.
Aug 15 2019
Aug 11 2019
Aug 8 2019
Actually I agree with Johnny's comment about alphabet-sequence activity; better not add dataset to it and instead see how we can improve its pedagogical side.