- each indicator style can be loaded independently included its settings, config ui etc...
- each indicator style now looks a lot as the qml plasmoids, so it will be easy for programmers to create their own styles
- In upcoming weeks Latte will be able to download/install/use Latte Indicators styles from kde store
- your current indicator configuration can not be used because all configuration options are set by the indicator and maintained by it
- When the online service is in place the Unity indicator will be provided only online and it will be moved out of Latte codebase
Sorry for any inconvenience but the benefits of the approach and the freedom to all kde developers to create their own indicator styles without even touching the Latte codebase are very big to ignore...
It might be a good idea if any kde developers are interested in this to take part of the discussion early because that way more robust experience and features will be provided.
I will publish more info etc. when the online category at kde store is available and Latte is able to play with it.