It's HWE time again!
Should we migrate existing systems?
- all systems are the same
- bug reports are somewhat more consistent as they are all on the same kernel and xorg
- users that reinstall at a later time do not get different hardware support than before
- users that installed beforehand may have their hardware support regressed
- mangle livecd-rootfs so our profile again installs HWE packages (look for ubuntu's changes for refernce, as well as historic changes in 16.04)
- migrate livecd-rootfs chnages to release editions
- figure out if we should migrate existing systems
- migrate existing systems if found useful (this may actually replace the livecd-rootfs change, as a change to existing systems would probably have to be done via a dependency adjustment that then also applies to the ISO builds)