This is the main task to organize work on the 2019 fundraiser
- Small projects like the first kickstarter fundraiser
- Also offer bugfixes so people can choose for stability if they'd like.
- Subdivide big projects into smaller chunks.
- Layers styles
- Brush engines
- Python scripting
- Determine what kind of projects each paid contributor would like to work on personally(lets ensure there's some interesting projects in there)
- Finish Civicrm
- Usual Campaign stuff.
- Text for choosable options.
- Infrastructure evaluation.
- Can people donate?
- Can people figure out how to vote?
- Can we figure out how to get comments into the campaign page to create some buzz?
- Social media sharing options baked into the system?
- Campaign video(requires story)
- Cute headers
- Art made with Krita
- More rewards for smaller donations, last time too many 50~ donations for the brush pack.
- Buttons/Stickers? Matchbooks?
- Campaign tracking
- A goal
What else we learned?