Gamut masking: mask rotation, advanced selector, tweaks
This diff includes:
- implementation for the advanced color selector (T9643),
- common gamut masking toolbar for both advanced and artistic selectors (M135, M136),
- mask rotation (as defined in T9642).
There are also some minor tweaks:
- adaptive highlight of selected swatches - dark when the selected color is light, light when the selected color is dark;
- gamut mask preview while editing is always on;
- the blip in the artistic color selector is always on;
- the text size of the comparative gray scale in the artistic selector is computed so it fits inside the rectangles.
Reviewers: Krita, rempt
Reviewed By: Krita, rempt
Subscribers: rempt, kamathraghavendra, lsegovia, scottpetrovic
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D15860