React to config updates inside indexer
In case a config was changed, we need to:
- Stop the ContentIndexer (bug 373430)
- Remove all scheduled indexing of files that should not be indexed
- Check for stale index entries. Those includes documents marked for indexing, that should be removed
(because of that we need to do it inside scheduleIndexing before content indexing)
- Finally, check for unindexed files (if new files were added)
(based on D15939: Perform checks for unindexed files and stale index entries on startup). Also note that IndexCleaner should clean all files, not just those inside includeFolders
Seems to be working. But it would be nice to test it more.
- Add large folder to config. baloo_file start indexing it.
- Add it to exclude list. baloo_file stops indexing it, and removes entries from DB.
- Remove it from exclude list. baloo_file starts indexing it again.
Reviewed By: Baloo, ngraham
Subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, bruns
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D15983