Fix Crop tool Aspect ratio sometimes randomly preselected
If Crop → Advanced settings → Aspect ratio is not set to any of
the predefined values the CropRatioIndex config value is not
initialized when starting Crop. This sometimes leads to a
wrong preselection of a random ratio.
This patch initializes the internal index variable.
- Open Crop with empty Aspect ratio setting
- Restart Gwenview / Crop multiple times
- Check that Aspect ratio is not randomly preselected
- Check that a selected Aspect ratio is (re-)stored correctly
- Check that gwenviewrc does not store any random CropRatioIndex
Reviewers: Gwenview, rkflx
Reviewed By: Gwenview, rkflx
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D14969