Begin support for Sd cards
- Mount/UnMOunt (not on the gui)
- List files on the card with clean names.
- Delete most files on the card. Had issues deleting a file named "this is a file with spaces in the name" from my card
- Print from the sd card. stock print, pause, stop , resume have been updated to suport sd opperations.
- SD card printing progress is not set up
- Detect when sd prints end
- Repetier Plugin
- Marlin Plugin
- Teacup Plugin (need to build Firmware)
- Aprinter Plugin (need to build Firmware)
- Sprinter Plugin (need to build Firmware)
- Smoothie Plugin (need testers No smothieboard, #reprap says its just like repetier for sd ops.)
- SD card prints when stoped do not currently return the current line or byte. This can be stored and used to resume prints later on .
- Making new files. This is kinda weird since you open a file with M28 then all codes sent after this are written to the file until M29 is sent to end the writing.
This Tested. Built, Small jobs started and manipulated a few finished. It will need more testing on marlin marlins is kind of weird.
Reviewers: laysrodrigues, patrickelectric, tcanabrava
Reviewed By: laysrodrigues, patrickelectric
Subscribers: Atelier: AtCore
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D10299