Replace "unit" property option with "suffix"; add "prefix", support in double/integer/composed types
- Replace "unit" property option with "suffix"
- add "prefix", support in double/integer/composed types
- Values no longer are converted based on units, users have to convert after getting property values and before setting values.
- Unit-related code has been removed
- Also update example app by adding more cases with suffixes and prefixes.
- Update docs for options
- Suffixes are nicely displayed also in parent rows of composed properties and in inactive rows
- Prefix, suffix or prefix+suffix can be specified
Note: we have to port KReport 3.1 and Kexi 3.1 to this (convert units when needed). They build but no conversion is performed on loading/saving.
Test Plan: - try KPropertyExample - the new Prefixes / Suffixes group
Reviewed By: piggz
Maniphest Tasks: T5872
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D5419