[Touchpad KCM] New KWin Wayland version
In order to work under KWin Wayland the Touchpad KCM needed adjustments.
In theory this should have meant only the creation of an additional backend.
But since a libinput based touchpad configuration utility needs to be in many
ways different than the legacy X version the decision was made to redesign
the user interface aswell.
- Changes the configuration of each connected touchpad individually
- Saves changes per device (through the KWin libinput backend) in config file
- Quick switch between devices via drop-down list
- Loads and removes devices on the fly on hotplugging events
- Visual indication if a property is not supported by a device
- Tooltips give additional informations about available options
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D3617