(Thanks to the ASAN project for helping with many of these fixes)
- Synchronize the "dirty" flag between Design and Text views
For now only used by Query Designer
- GIT_SILENT Make *ownedByWindow required (simplify code), update docs
- SQL designer: remove possible memory leak if the parsed query object is still present on destruction
- Queries: fix possible crash in data view when the query design changes in a design view
Before replacing old query schema by a new one unassign the old from the data view.
- Queries: after parsing the SQL only assume the query changed if the SQL differs from the previous SQL
This reduces number of refreshes in Design and Data view.