- removing markers in foreach loop lead to crash (BUG 380125)
- highlighting when editing in patch review was broken
- reloading would stop the highlighting
- textInserted/textRemoved signals only send line-by-line (or character-by-character) changes and there are extra signals for newline insertion/removal. The patch reflects this mechanism.
- Redo the highlighting when the document is reloaded.
- Remove one of the duplicated lists of ranges (mainly to improve maintainability).
- possible dangling mark when removing the "wrong" newline from a set of newline-only-lines changes.