So far we offered "Empty Trash" only when Folder View points to trash:/ but on the desktop you have a trash link which didn't have this.
- Group Reviewers
- R119:30b875939abf: [Folder View] Offer "Empty Trash" also for trash link
- Right-clicked FolderView pointing to trash:/ sitting in my panel → "Empty Trash" shown
- Right-clicked empty spot in FolderView pointing to trash:/ → "Empty Trash" shown
- Right-clicked file inside trash:/ → Only "Restore" and "Delete" option, no "Empty Trash"
- Right-clicked my desktop → just the default containment and folder actiosn
- Right-flicked file on my desktop → "Move To Trash"
- Right-clicked trash link on my desktop → "Empty Trash"