Urgent, for the 3.0.0 release.
- use kreport_THEME.rcc for library-global icons
- use URL_THEME.rcc for plugin icons with prefix :/icons/URL so there is little risk of conflicts
- use consistent kreport-foo-bar icon naming
- make it easy to add new icons and plugins via cmake
- make plugin files more unique (org.kde.kreport. prefix), helps in co-installation
- make KReportExample work with the changes
BTW, works OK with Kexi reports.
If the system icon theme != breeze, following warning is displayed by the kreportexample app:
KReportUtils_p.h:330 KReportPrivate::setupGlobalIconTheme - "KReport3" supports only "breeze" icon theme but current system theme is "Adwaita". Application's icon theme will be changed to "breeze". Please consider adding support for other themes to KReportExample.
It's actually gentle note about inconsistency. It's up to the application author if she agrees to the inconsistency or if the icon theme for the app is set more strictly. In case of Kexi that's the case since oxygen and breeze mixed can cause a visual disaster for some users.