This is a WIP on tests for the Focus module.
We see that:
- There is no way to determine when the star detection procedure is done. The capture button should re-enable when everything is finished.
- The CCD Simulator needs improvement for some detection mechanisms to work properly.
- It is difficult to create fixtures with deterministic verifications, although better controlling the simulation time should help.
- Syncing the mount to object coordinates is a good idea to speed up tests.
- When not tracking, the CCD Simulator doesn't render trails, it could be a nice improvement.
- Because kstars_ui_tests is becoming larger, it needs to be divided into multiple smaller tests for efficiency.
- QTest, because failing a test means returning from the test function, is macro hell.
- QComboBox is difficult to control programmatically because of its internal signal management.