- Maniphest Tasks
- T10611: Set options for GTK apps in the respective KCMs
- To test gtk3 applications reloading on X11, install xsettingsd.
- After installing, restart kded5.
- Open gtk2 app, gtk3 app and open icon theme kcm.
- Change Icon Theme and check if earlier opened applications are changing their icons in UI after hitting Apply
- Reopen gtk applications to check if configuration is applied
Do you mind if I make removal of cursor theme AND icon theme in one patch (after I add cursor theme to gtk daemon). That's because in kde-gtk-config cursors depend on icons in code (this is used only for previews). Also this combined patch can remove the whole category in kcm. If I left only cursors it looks odd.