- fix #| (previous untranslated string)
- fix hexadecimal entity
- fix html tag in a < b
- use <keyword> rather than <RegExpr/StringDetect> for auto-completion
- string without " at the end of the line is an error
- # followed by something other than " |:.," is an extension
- Group Reviewers
Framework: Syntax Highlighting
- R216:b65c28ceda6c: Gettext: fix "previous untranslated string" and other improvements/fixes
If the highlighting still is OK after removing them, sure, but it looks like the language wanted explicitly have different colors for stuff using the same default style. Perhaps one could use some of the new default styles in some places.
And I would always update the version, to allow people to update properly.