- fix x=: is a rule named x=, not a variable
- fix exe onxxxxx: is a rule call, not a variable
- fix ifxxx, rulexxx, etc: not keywords
- fix variable default = xxx ;
- fix keywords and operators in a condition: they must be separated by spaces
- fix on target
- fix switch
- fix class and module
- fix for local x
- new styles: Feature and FeatureOperator for <xxx>, -<xxx>, <xxx>abc:<yyy>abc, <xxx>abc/<yyy>abc, <xxx>abc&&def
- don't use black color in Rule
- Group Reviewers
Framework: Syntax Highlighting
- R216:6864c25f1d54: Jam: various improvements and fixes
Looks reasonable + test case, nice.
Btw., would it be possible to remove the last remaining hard coded color <itemData name="CommentTitle" defStyleNum="dsComment" color="darkorange" bold="1"/> here, too?
I left it because it goes well with dark or light themes, but I removed it. Is the policy the same for bold, underlined and italic as for color? Because a basic applied distinction between Comment and CommentTitle seems to me preferable. I imagine not, but I would like to be sure.
In any case I have to do an update because I mixed class and module :/