- Port to QQC2+Kirigami FormLayout style, except for the SpinBox which cannot handle decimal values well in the QQC2 version
- Use standard import names
- Adjust some strings to sound a bit more natural
- Group Reviewers
- Maniphest Tasks
- T10586: Modernize widget configuration settings
- R114:864c0bf28a09: [System Load Viewer] Port settings window to QQC2+Kirigami FormLayout and…
- All features still work
- Settings loaded correctly when the window appears and saved correctly
To better align the checkbox in this layout with the other layout you can set twinFormLayouts so the first one points to the second one and get:
Or you could go all the way and also make the second one point to the first one and get:
Personally I like solution no.1 more.
We're having weird resizing behavior because we haven't anchored the two forms to each other:
We need to anchor the bottom layout to the top one so just assign an ID to the first layout and then do something like: anchors.top: manualColors.bottom
Indentation is not working due to uppercase typo. Just change to Kirigami.Units.gridUnit and it works!