- New MIDebuggerPlugin, which GDB::CppDebuggerPlugin now inherits from
- Solve old TODOs in GDB::CppDebuggerPlugin
- Move debuggers/gdb/debugjob.* to debuggers/common/midebugjobs.*
- New MIExamineCoreJob and MIAttachProcessJob
- Move process selection dialog and select core dialog to common
- Group Reviewers
- R32:97bb04342a2d: Prepare for lldb plugin: move code from gdb debugger plugin to common one.
unit tests under gdb folder
But the logic is exactly the same for gdb and lldb to setup drkonqi and menu actions. Most difference between gdb and lldb is handled in their own DebugSession.
It's handled in GDB::CppDebuggerPlugin right now. As it's mostly UI code and I don't want to touch it before lldb plugin is feature complete to some extent.