- Fix wrong after selection when multi line text is moved down
- Allow drop into own area, but is only noticable when copy, not move
- Code looks simpler, I think
Cursor is wrong placed after undo
I'm confused. Can't see how that has worket before this patch. I tend to add a cursor info to the m_dragInfo struct. Reset to that position just before editStart()
- Fix cursor position after undo...harr
- Improve readability
- More code comments
- Autotest still looks good
These changhes sadly obscure slightly the patch diff
- Update Summary/Title, I think patch its so far final now, beside...
- Please see (and comment) code comments
Block mode after selection is buggy when mixed tab+spaces are involved.
But that should not be an issue of this patch, perhaps can't that never be fixed(?)
Played a bit here with the new behavior, MUCH better than the old one.
For the block selection stuff: yes, tabs + spaces + block selection is messy, thought I think that is really an extreme corner case. If you find time and have an idea how to fix that, extra patches are welcome.
This should go in as is.