- NDK r18 does not ship GCC anymore, it's only clang now
- same for STL, there's only libc++ there
- API level 14 is not supported either anymore, the minimum supported by the current NDK is 16
- The minimum supported API level by KF5 right now is 21 though, so use that as the default
- R240:81374904954b: Update Android toolchain files to reality
Sorry, I'm a bit late, but would it be possible to put 16 as minimum here? Some projects (GCompris at least) do not use KF5 and would like to target lower API levels.