The Windows installation methods listed in the Getting Started guide don't mention a couple of recent developments. I updated them:
- They now list Steam and the Windows Store as potential (non-free) options, with clear indication that they are the same product, just auto-updating.
- They now mention that Chocolatey is a viable install method.
- They now indicate that the download page will recommend a download version.
- They reference the download page for getting the portable version, with the KDE download directory mentioned only as an alternate location.
- There are now a note (Vista requirement) and a warning (Intel driver black screen), instead of one note for both.