- Slightly improve readability;
- Check that offset and location have been passed;
- Sanitize slide in/out duration (if any of those is equal to 0, KWin will crash).
- Group Reviewers
- R108:4a775dd485d8: [effects/slidingpopups] Overhaul slotPropertyNotify
- Launched Yakuake;
- Pressed F12 several times (Yakuake still slides in/out).
If I understand your question correctly, you ask why we don't allow to use "0" as a duration?
TimeLine will later divide the number number of elapsed milliseconds by this duration (d->elapsed / d->duration), so we have to prevent division by 0.
Also, maybe, in this case, we could do something similar to what we do in reconfigure(), e.g.
animData.slideInDuration = (animData.slideInDuration().count() != 0) ? animData.slideInDuration : m_slideInDuration;