- GCodeEditor::modifiedFiles to return list of modified files
- GCodeEditor::Save to allow for saving.
- New Icons for several new actions
- Ask to save if files open in gcodeview unsaved and closing.
- Ask to save if trying to print a file that was modified
laysrodrigues tcanabrava patrickelectric leandrosantiago
- R231:079f36a3fb79: Atelier Aware if a file is modified on close/ print
R231:695c8df89230: Add Icons for several new actions
R231:8c75b2e1f035: Add modifiedFiles to return list of modified files
R231:c111dc46a1b3: Ask to save if files open in gcodeview unsaved
R231:630c3b0e4e3e: Add public Save File
R231:2d8e2bfa8451: Ask to save if trying to print a file that was modified
Open files modify them close atelier.
you should see prompts telling you to you have modified some files and test the buttons.
Open a file connect to printer modified file attempt to print before saving.
You should see A prompt asking you to save you modified file before printing (try the buttons to check their functions.
There are no other larger function to follow style of in this project
MessageBox:: info( this, "TITLE" , "TEXT" , ... );
is the style of the others . Should i put the title and parent on the first line or am i just missing the previous "style " here ?
I personally find if / else if to be an easier logic to follow Then a collection of "if" when checking the same variable.
Selected Items != Count
IIrc i had to use this style if. I will check again when I can get back to the code.
if no url doc->save should return false. If you think we need more checks i can add them
I will use an explict QURL here.