- Changed the overall design from two lists to one list with a modal sheet to add more languages.
- Replaced a modal "You need to relogin for changes" dialog with a MessageType.Positive InlineMessage.
- Reworked the way missing languages are handled: The old KCM silently rewrote config and showed a warning. The new design shows an informative warning and removes the missing languages on the next save. Until then they're flagged as missing in the list.
- Manages Apply button state correctly (or rather at all ...).
This depends on D12097.
This is currently not final code. It's a WIP upload to give Marco
something to work with to fix various Kirigami and SimpleKCM problems.
Currently known issues:
- Does not save (code is from old KCM, might have been broken there)
- Disabled SwipeListItem actions do not show disabled
- Placement of actions button in SwipeListItem is wonky if the contentItem is a RowLayout
- SwipeListItem spews errors about positionAnimation after using an action
- SwipeListItem is awkward to use, we need a drag-reorderable list delegate
- OverlaySheet spews numerous warnings about not being able to find applicationWindow and activeFocusItem
- The sheet is parented to the SimpleKCM's parent since there's no app window to be modal too
- The footer inside an OverlaySheet sometimes moves up above the content instead of staying down
- Even though SimpleKCM is just a Kirigami.ScrollablePage like Kirigami Gallery pages, an InlineMessage that fills the page width gets cut off on the left and right, so wonky code to insert margins next to them
- List has window bg color as background instead of view background color