WIP: Problem context on magic modifier
WIP: Kill AssistantPopup
WIP: Extend ProblemNavigationContext with assistants
Add contexts to navigate through assistant actions.
Issues this patch attempts to fix:
- No longer automatically popup a widget whenever there's a problem (distracting!)
- Only popup when invoked (via Alt)
- Show problems on keyboard activation (via Alt, wasn't possible before)
- We can use more text in the solution assistant descriptions (since we requested them, we can cover more space implicitly)
- No longer creates a OpenGL context each time there's an error (this has been slow at times, using the old assistant popup. There was a noticable lag while typing on heavy load)
- No longer issues wrt "when to hide" the popup again. Because it isn't automatically invoked in the first place
- Uses well-known navigation context behavior (Alt + arrow keys + enter), which the user already knows how to use. Mouse navigation works as well.